***Progress Pic's 32.8 lbs down in 98 days***

Options

Replies

• sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be proud of your hard work:) Keep it up!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Great Job!!
  • KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Well done and thanks for sharing.
  • Steph_B_
    Steph_B_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am blown away by all these responses. Thank you guys so much. :)

Right when I started eating healthy I figured the fastest way to lose weight was to get cardio. So I started running. Keep in mind that I could not run a block without stopping. I should have eased into it but unfortunately I started too much too fast and got shin splints right away. So I stopped the running and started walking 5 times a week. Some days were longer then others but I wanted to just be out there and try. My daughter would have soccer practice 2 nights a week so I would walk the whole time. I would also do stairs about once or twice a week. Just running up as fast as I could and then walking down. After a while I wanted to switch it up so I tried Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It was so hard in the beginning but I did that as much as I could. The first time I missed the last 10 days. I still saw results I just got so busy that the shred got the back seat. I still walked as much as I could though. I started to do the shred for the second round and upped my weights to lift but I only did part of it. I saw a Groupon for a local CrossFit and felt like I was ready for it. I have been going there since the beginning of April and I have noticed a big difference since then. I go 3 times a week then try to walk or do some sort of exercise on the off days then take Sunday to rest. I am glad I waited until I had lost some weight to join though. I did notice once it started to slow down and I started lifting weights at home it started going faster.
    The scale has been a bit slowed down the last few weeks but I have been seeing measurements in my stomach going down and I can tell I am getting stronger.
    I measure once a week. I weigh every day (multiple times a day. I don't know why). I don't eat after 6pm just so I know my weight will be more accurate the next morning. I still eat carbs every day and have cheat days about once a week. When I have my cheat days I just eat early. Still finish before 6 pm just so I am not going to bed right after I eat. And sometimes go out for a 15 min walk after just to help digest. An example of a day is:
    Breakfast - Smart Ones Egg McMuffin
    Morning snack - Pretzles
    Lunch - Corn Tostada w/ Refried Beans, Guac, Yogurt (mixed with salsa), Black Beans
    Afternoon Snack - 1/2 cup pistachios
    Dinner - Tuna fish sandwich
    Workout days - Protein shake after

HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is great for weight loss. So I try doing that with the Stairs or walking then running as fast as I can.

I am so motivated by you guys. Thank you so much for your great comments. :)
  • kimforgy
    kimforgy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting today at a similar weight and size, its nice to picture myself where you are! Can you share some sample meals/snacks that you ate, and workouts, if you worked out? It would be a great help! You look great!
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    So I started exercising and eating healthy on Jan 22. I told myself I was going to post pictures around day 100 no matter what just as motivation. Here are my pictures today. I still want to lose about 10-15 more lbs. Especially around my waist and my belly. But I am gaining muscle also so I will just see once I get closer.

Jan 22 2013 - 181 lbs
    April 30 2013 - 148.2
    Total lost - 32.8 lbs.
    Total days - 98 days (14 weeks)

Here are some before pictures:
    Before_zps87793c99.jpeg

Here are some progress pic's:
    BeforeandafterFront_zps052b7d27.jpeg

BeforeandafterSideBack_zps5431e79e.jpeg

Ok so in this one you can see my underwear. Big deal. :blushing: But notice that is as far as I could get my jeans up. And believe me I tried hard to get those suckers up. Now they fit me and are actually a little loose.
    Jeans_zps011fb5ba.png
    Still got a little ways to go. But there is nothing more motivating then seeing your before and current pic's. :)

^^^ROCKSTAR!!!!!
  • kimforgy
    kimforgy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info! Your menu is almost right on to what I like to eat. I think I'd die if I started running, but I think I'm going to try since it worked for you!
  • Billhendrikse
    Billhendrikse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • mizzred4
    mizzred4 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look amazing. What ever did you do? Please share. Awesome job :)
  • Davetheone
    Davetheone Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great progress!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • brksie72
    brksie72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Absolutely amazing!! Keep it up!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!!! HARD WORK AND SWEAT!!!!
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to work for it! :D
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    great job, you look fantastic!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the side view!
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! you look so fit and healthy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!