One year on MFP, lost 75 lbs (with pics)

Options

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    An amazingly well thought out and analytic success story. Hats off to you.
  • JuliaCarman
    JuliaCarman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your story is truly amazing and I really appreciate that you took the time to share it with us. I will pray for your wife in her battle with cancer, and for you with your job. But from what I can "hear" in your message, you are a much stronger person because of this journey with MFP and your weight loss, and I believe that you will weather these storms.

And you look FANTASTIC!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!
  • SouthernSpice721
    SouthernSpice721 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Super!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! I Have started as a very beginner swimmer and am teaching myself. It's amazing what it's doing for me. I hope that you don't lose your job and that you have smoother sailing.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    that is just incredible
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love your long-term perspective on things.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great! Loved the graph!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love your statement that you have bones. Things have been stressful for you, but you are accomplishing things. Hope your wife is doing well and that your job is remains stable. Congrats on your success so far.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Great job!!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so jealous of your graph! Mines more like a roller coaster ride :laugh:

You look terrific!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Well done, Sir! WELL DONE!
  • degoat11
    degoat11 Posts: 7
    Options
    You're an inspiration to many of us. Congratulations and keep up the good work. I hope my chart one day looks like yours!
  • paulanthony9596
    paulanthony9596 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing and you are a great inspiration!
  • cindalinka
    cindalinka Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!! Life knocks us all down and often use it as an excuse to ignore our health. Thanks for showing us that not matter what we must put our self first!!
  • judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options
    Congratulations. Great job, especially with all of the stresses you faced. Now you know you can do it no matter what life throws at you.

I hope your wife is doing well.
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So very encouraging Larry. I'm approaching 50% goal of weight lost and while I don't track my progress as rigorously as you do I do watch the details of diet and activity. Most recent at the suggestion of some friends I started looking into the corelation of fiber and fat. Using Excel I easily found my problem and was able to make a mid course correction. Hmm. Maybe it's time to step that up a bit. Thank you!
  • armchairqb
    armchairqb Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!! That is quite an accomplishment in one year. The steady gradual decline of the chart is inspirational to behold!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!