norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    quitters never prosper.

420 for life! lol :smokin:
    lol. ftw.
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I seriously cannot stop laughing.. this is awesome...

what am I looking for again?

...water.
    ...pulls out a cupcake..

LOL
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    I quit because I thought it was boring and lame. The time I did LSD was so much more fun anyway.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Because I'm an adult who doesn't want to risk getting arrested, losing my job, never being able to get another job because of a criminal record and not wanting to support criminal enterprises.

it's sooooo irresponsible, selfish and not worth it.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But THC is a drug regulated and approved by the FDA -- the reason it remains a criminalized substance is because decriminalizing it would a) make the government less money and b) admit defeat of the illusory "War on Drugs".

Please think before you patronize!

Doesn't refute any of my points.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, for me it used to focus by ADD & help me get *kitten* done. My house was so freaking clean and my school work was never late.
  • wretchedhollywood
    Options
    I quit because I found tylenol pm.

lol
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just quit yesterday. I was one of those "straightedge Christian girls" who's family was super strict and flat out hypocritical. I never touched the stuff until I left for college and I've long since stopped letting myself be hypocrites like them. It's nearing the end of my sophomore year in college, but I can't smoke it anymore because I relied on marijuana heavily as an escape from an over-invasive childhood. It gave me a sense a freedom and a sense of "hey, I'm a grown woman and my family can't push me around anymore." When they found out that I was smoking, they were devastated and told me that I'm going to hell.

I am quitting, but because I do not want to use it to shut away certain feelings anymore. I would never quit for my fam for they really don't deserve it... But I will quit for me and my boyfriend because its not fair for him to 'have me when I'm truly not really there" ):
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awwww shame :(
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I heard of people smoking grass, but what is weed ? Does it grow with the grass as an undesireable plant like a mushroom ? :ohwell:
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    no real reasons other than trying to be a 'good girl' lol & just stick to being healthy...& i think i just got burnt out on it & lost the thrill of it really...just doesnt really interest me now =/
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I heard of people smoking grass, but what is weed ? Does it grow with the grass as an undesireable plant like a mushroom ? :ohwell:
    LOL! yep, right there between the mushrooms and the morning glory! :flowerforyou:
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I smoked it once just to try it. I didn't like it. The smell actually makes me nauseated... Never tried it again. Been around it and I hate that too.

OMG I thought I was the only person who could not stand the smell! I swear even now the slightest whiff makes be want to barf!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just comes a time when you grow up.
  • SquidandWhale
    SquidandWhale Posts: 259
    Options
    I quit because my dealer went straight, and by that time I'd graduated from grad school and had no idea how to go about finding another dealer. A friend of a friend's brother grows medical marijuana in CA, and he brought some on a camping trip--it was the most wondrous three day high I've ever had. If either lived closer to me I wouldn't have quit.

Man, I miss pot.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Quit back in college. Just wasn't that into it by that point and grew out of it. Took longer for alchohol, but even that is enjoyed sparringly.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    First and only time was a completely embarrassing, scary, awful moment. NEVER again.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Because I work in HR and I don't like being a hyprocrite....and $$$$$$$, I'd rather buy my son clothes, toys, good food, and take him on trips. Amazing how much easier it is to make ends meet.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Was a time folks used to smoke bananas, but I could never figure how they lit them up :ohwell:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Because I'm an adult who doesn't want to risk getting arrested, losing my job, never being able to get another job because of a criminal record and not wanting to support criminal enterprises.

it's sooooo irresponsible, selfish and not worth it.

You've watched too many after-school specials.....
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My parents smoke up. They always have, but only at night long after they were done parenting. I remember smelling it a lot. I like to partake when offered. In fact, I wish I had some right now because it would really help with my PMSing. I want to be mellowed out! I never really got the munchies when high.

ahh if only...."pizza, we should all get pizza. ohh and chips! or maybe crisps. I really want a kitkat, shall we order chinese?"
This discussion has been closed.