Jillian Michaels Proof

Options
:yawn: I have the 30 day Shred and I would love someone any size who can send me b/4 and after pictures after having used the 30 day shred.
please please please, lord help me I need some motivation.
I am running on little sleep this week w/ my only chance to go to the gym being at lunch but I am so tired during the day.
So I'm thinking I'm not AS tired by time I get home at 5:30 then maybe I can do the 30 day shred atleast.
please i don't want to read motivation, i want to see your results.

sincerly

desperatenevergonnabahottymomma
(yawn)

Replies

• Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oooooooh I would love to see some pics too!!! I have been doing the shred for about 5 days, I cans see the difference in my arms already!! Just hoping I get results on my tummy (or pouch as Jillian calls it)!!!!

Good luck for getting motivated, and one saying I always think of when I am tired, or generally cant be bothered is that you never feel worse after a work out!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I have a friend who had GREAT results. Shes really committed to exercise so if you do it and don't skip any you should do well to :) Just do it ! :)
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hi!!!

i did the 30 day shred for about 6 months almost everyday. i also walked for 20 mins a day and got in another 20 mins of exercise so i had a full hour a day. you can see my pics here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101051-progress-pics-not-quite-done-but-almost-there

i've lost 67 pounds so far. still trying to get these last 15 or so and its sooo hard! but i wont stop til im there! and you shouldnt either! i love the 30 day shred! stick with it, it works!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I wish I had pictures from the last time I did it! I only completed 2 weeks of the Shred (I found out I was pregnant and quit), and I didn't lose a single pound. I did, however, lose 3 inches around my waist (along with more inches lost on my thighs and other areas) and went down a full pants size. I can't imagine how great the results could have been for me if I had stuck it out and completed the whole month. I'm a huge fan of the 30 Day Shred, and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Plantpot - I did see a difference on my tummy, so stick with it, and hopefully you will too :flowerforyou:
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hi!!!

i did the 30 day shred for about 6 months almost everyday. i also walked for 20 mins a day and got in another 20 mins of exercise so i had a full hour a day. you can see my pics here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/101051-progress-pics-not-quite-done-but-almost-there

i've lost 67 pounds so far. still trying to get these last 15 or so and its sooo hard! but i wont stop til im there! and you shouldnt either! i love the 30 day shred! stick with it, it works!

flipping amazing!!! well done! you are an inspiration :)
    I'm starting 30 day shred tonight, so in 30 days I may have before and after to show! I think if its more exercise than I ever did before, there will be results :)
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hi!!!

flipping amazing!!! well done! you are an inspiration :)
    I'm starting 30 day shred tonight, so in 30 days I may have before and after to show! I think if its more exercise than I ever did before, there will be results :)
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 30DS in August, I'd love to see some pictures too
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I don't have a before picture in a bikini, but if you look at my profile, the picture in the brown and purple shirt is a before and the bikini is my after. I lost about 10 pounds doing it over the course of 6 weeks. Not every day, I still went to the gym on Tues. and Thurs to do cardio. But it definitely helped to slim down my waist and build up some muscle (still hiding under some fat... haha).
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Started "30 Day Shred" the last week of January at 215 lbs.
    This pic was taken in Dec. This is what made me want to lose the weight. My mom posted this pic and tagged me in it on Facebook and I was so embarassed!
    proof1.jpg

Started a state wide weight loss contest called "Scale back Alabama". The goal is to lose 10 lbs in 10 weeks. I used The Shred and counted calories and was -29 lbs on weigh in day. (This pic was taken the week before -27 lbs.)
    proof2.jpg

I continue to use The Shred in my workouts every week. I am now -45 lbs. I used to not even be able to get through level 1 on the dvd but now I can do 2 levels consecutively with no problem. This is my most recent full body pic.
    proof3.jpg

Here is another recent pic. I have collarbones!!
    proof4.jpg

Measurements:
    Waist: start-41 inches
    now-33 inches
    Hips: start-47 inches
    now-39 inches

I hope this is enough to motivate you!! Stick with it and you will see awesome results!! It's not easy, but it is worth the hard work!! I have more pics on my profile (with less clothing, shorts and tank tops) if you want to take a look. Most of them are labelled with the date and my weight at the time.
    Good Luck
    LaughingDani :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm doing something seriously wrong..LOL
    Did JM 3 day shred daily for a few mnths (sometimes 2 sessions in a day) and didn't notice much difference
    I am going to give it another try and take some before pics
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Ok, I'm doing something seriously wrong..LOL
    Did JM 3 day shred daily for a few mnths (sometimes 2 sessions in a day) and didn't notice much difference
    I am going to give it another try and take some before pics
    I got bigger hand weights (from 2 lb to 5lbs now) and I am still seeing results. Especially in my arms. I also make sure I do all the more difficult moves (Natalie's) to get the most effect. I used to only be able to do the modified ones.
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    I don't have before and after pictures, but I did 30 DS consistently for a month (at least 5 days a week) and I was able to get into jeans that I wasn't able to button up the month before.
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    my husband and i started doing 30day shred and we've done it for a while we are both seeing results....but i started my period and for some reason its sucking all my energy out. so we are taking tonite off. I will get right back in tomorrow though :)
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    take your measurements!!
  • supermom1114
    supermom1114 Posts: 577
    Options
    check out the pics on my profile. I don't have a recent one but I'll take one and post it soon, thats all from 30 Day Shred and after about a month and a half I bought Burn Fat Boost Metabolism which helped too. Now I do both of those and her yoga meltdown and run when I can but being as its summer in here in Houston, the humidity and mosquitoes keep me locked in doors. Give me about 10 min to post a recent pic. Jillian knows whats shes doing and her DVDs will work you out for sure but they really do deliver fast results if you stick to them and keep a clean eating plan. I'd also suggest reading her books, I have making the cut and master your metabolism as well as her cookbook, LOVE all of them, especially master your metabolism, extremely informative but easy to read. I'm a senior in college studying nutrition and she hits the nail on the head with that book but doesn't make things too complicated, I've read it 5 or 6 times and always discover new info I want to jot down and remember.
  • supermom1114
    Options
    so I cant remember how to post pics on to the board so I'm hoping these work

3-13-09 4 months after giving birth to my son

Photo187.jpg

Today 1 yr 20 months after giving birth to my son

IMG_6712.jpg

Legs, definitely way more cut than they've ever been, the pic doesn't do justice

IMG_6711.jpg

Finally getting arms I love, no makeup, hair isn't done, blech lol

IMG_6715.jpg

Thank You Jillian Michaels!!!!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    So I realize it doesn't look like a huge difference between my before and after pics from the side but it really is! Plus I've never had a lot of belly fat, its always been evenly distributed on my arms and legs so for me the biggest difference is in my legs and arms which I don't have very good before pics of, sorry =( And if you look on my pics on my profile my real before pics is there but I can't find it on my computer to load to photobucket
  • laughingdani
    Options
    So I realize it doesn't look like a huge difference between my before and after pics from the side but it really is! Plus I've never had a lot of belly fat, its always been evenly distributed on my arms and legs so for me the biggest difference is in my legs and arms which I don't have very good before pics of, sorry =( And if you look on my pics on my profile my real before pics is there but I can't find it on my computer to load to photobucket

I can definitely see a difference in your pics. I love my arms and legs now! I am in better shape now than I was in high school! And I was 30 lbs lighter in High School, I was skinny but out of shape! My fave body part now is my arms! I am giving my husband a run for his money in that dept! Mine are looking better than his! Thanks for the earlier comments about the 'Master Your Metabolism' book. I am definitely going to get it now.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    bump - need this for motivation!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I need this for motivation too!! Thanks for sharing to you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!