What's the one meal you look forward to each day?

Options
Mine's is Ants on A Log (PM snack for me):

dov4gz.jpg

I use Almond Butter ... yum #nutbutterfreak

Replies

• cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    im a big sweets person used to having dessert after dinner so now i mix 2% milk with bannana and ice and that is my dessert curbs my craving and satifies my sweet tooth :)
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    All of them!
  • egarrett8911
    Options
    All of them.
  • egarrett8911
    Options
    All of them!

Bah! Beat me to it!
  • britt015
    britt015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love my Gourmet Vanilla Protein Shake! helps with my sweet cravings :)
  • jgear13
    jgear13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My homemade breakfast sandwich -english muffin, ham, egg and occasionally with cheese! I eat it nearly every day when I wake up.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    The next one!
  • flower_chops
    flower_chops Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll often have some peanut butter on toast after the kids are in bed :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Dinner - not because of what I am eating but because the whole family is sitting together discussing the events of the day.:happy:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    breakfast, literally wake up starving every single day, sometimes at like 4 oclock

oatmeal with strawberry protein powder, strawberries and blue berries, somtimes throw in peanuts. love it.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    All of them...I love good food. I guess breakfast and dinner are my favorites though. Lunch can sometimes get in the way if I'm really cranking things out at the office.
  • transformationofsoul
    transformationofsoul Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    im a big sweets person used to having dessert after dinner so now i mix 2% milk with bannana and ice and that is my dessert curbs my craving and satifies my sweet tooth :)

I'm a sweets person as well.. sounds delicious :-)
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    breakfast, literally wake up starving every single day, sometimes at like 4 oclock

oatmeal with strawberry protein powder, strawberries and blue berries, somtimes throw in peanuts. love it.

I'm a breakfast person too .. I'm always hungry though and I literally eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours .. I don't get my husband - he'll wake up like at 7 am and not eat until 1:00 pm I'LL DIE lol
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    Dinner - not because of what I am eating but because the whole family is sitting together discussing the events of the day.:happy:

:-)
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All of them!

Bah! Beat me to it!

Ditto--every last one of them, why else would I need to lose?
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    All of them...I love good food. I guess breakfast and dinner are my favorites though. Lunch can sometimes get in the way if I'm really cranking things out at the office.

Only time I get sloppy with my meal times is on the weekends ( I HATE it ) - the people in my office look at me like I'm crazy .. I EAT ALL DAY LONG lol
  • transformationofsoul
    Options
    My homemade breakfast sandwich -english muffin, ham, egg and occasionally with cheese! I eat it nearly every day when I wake up.

Sounds so good!
  • ohtoy1987
    ohtoy1987 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm really enjoying my Breakfast and Dinners has i've got a 8 months old so where experiment loads of fruit and veg together
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Dinner on non-lifting days because I am s-t-a-r-v-i-n-g by then! On lifting days, fondant potatoes (yay for exercise calories!)
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of pistachio ice cream after dinner.