Looking for some Mommy Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a SAHM of 4 too - 13,9,8 and 2. Also studying part time for my degree. I'm not trying to lose my baby weight as its the only time I've lost weight in the last few year but have put loads after each pregnancy.

The kids have spurned me on to sign up for a tough Mudder course ( they will be watching) so also trying to train a bit more.

Feel free to Add me.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mummy to Jack who'll be 4 in June and Maya who'll be 2 next Sunday. I've been working out and losing weight since Maya was 7 weeks old and I'm now smaller than when I first got pregnant with Jack. I've for another few lbs to go until i get to where I want to be.

I'm English, and i work part time as a teacher.
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've got two boys, 3.5 and 21 months. They certainly keep me busy!
  • Mom2boysca
    Mom2boysca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im a momma to 2 beautiful boys 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. some mom friends would be great! more people to understand that working out has to take the back burner a lot of time to take care of the demands of the kids!
  • elenabrodet
    elenabrodet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a stay at home mommy for my 4yearold son and am just looking for some mommy support in the battle of the bulge. I am seriously motivated to loose at least 30 pounds if not more so I can possibly have another child in the near future. It seems my excess weight is keeping me from getting prego and I had been trying for the past 2 years.
    I am currently trying the low carb diet route and have been doing ok for the last week. I did notice that on my 8th day which is my relaxed day with a little bit more carbs than the rest of the week and the next day is when I actually see a weight loss difference which I find kind of strange. Has this happened to any one else and what do you make of it?