I'm a newbie! (Kind of....)

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm somewhat new to MFP. I joined a couple months ago, but never introduced myself. I just wanted to officially say "Hi" and tell everyone how happy I am to be losing weight. With the amazing success stories and support I may even modify my goal to lose more weight. Many of you are inspirational! I've lost weight 2 or 3 times before and I always gain it back out of sheer laziness. Since I'm getting too old for this and it's so unhealthy, I'm ready to make a new way of life. Skinny jeans... here I come! LOL

Replies

• lpoor
    lpoor Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck to you. I hope this website helps you. It sure has made me be more accountable.
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I agree! The stories on here have encouraged me to lower my ultimate goal weight. I feel like it can actually be done! Good luck with your journey!!
  • Yourlady78
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!

By the way.... what is a "bump"?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    that's when someone replies to a topic to bring it back to the top. Some really good topics get pushed to the bottom of the heap before lots get a chance to read them, if they want to read them;) Welcome and glad we are both here, Denise;)

• akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options

Bump is a word that you type when you dont really have anything to say but you want to keep a thread at the top of the board so that it doesnt get lost amongst the many others
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options

Bump is a word that you type when you dont really have anything to say but you want to keep a thread at the top of the board so that it doesnt get lost amongst the many others

Thank you for that information because I have wondered the same thing for a while and when I asked no one answered my question.