Kill me now!
I just did day 1 of the 30 day shred

Never sweated so much in my life

Who else is with me!

Replies

• jeades26
    jeades26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of the 30 day shred today too! I almost died lol.
    It was a really good workout & I liked it, but I am afraid I may not be able to move much tomorrow :)
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I can't do the push ups at all! Even the easy way I give up at that part till they move on
  • amyaguilar79
    Options
    Wow, Im so glad to hear I'm not the only one. I started 2 weeks ago and am still on week 1. I was worried about moving on to week 2 because I cant finish all of it. I have a hard time with the pushups, and the running man.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I did a table pushup using my desk since I can't either
    I also modified jumping jack to basically running in place with arms like normal only because I can't do jumping jack either
    I figure mOdified better then none

I was just feeling it in my arms but now in my legs agghhh
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I started it today too and it made me dripping in sweat i was like wow.i cant do jumping jacks yet.so what do you guys do if you can do them and where do you log it under if you dont have a hrm
  • dor230586
    dor230586 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've started 30 DS today too! You can log it under circuit training.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    I read somewhere that you burn 1.1 calories per pound of weight you have for level 1 of the 30 day shred so that is what i am logging it as

I can't do jumping jacks either because my chest is rather large and it seriously hurts trying to do them so I modified - I kept the arms the way your supposed to with a jumping jack and instead of jumping i basically just jogged in place

Same thing with push up I can not do a push so I did a modified table pushup instead
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im doing level 1 on youtube but for level 2 where can i find it.i really want to stick to this until i can buy it
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred a few weeks ago and I'm on level 2 now. I felt like I was going to DIE the first few days of level one and couldn't walk or sit or stand or anything for the first 5 days and then by the 10th day of level one I was feeling pretty good about myself and thought I would totally be able to do level 2. . . . .LOL! I felt like i wanted to DIE all over again! I modify a lot of stuff due to a bad leg I have but I totally agree with something is better than nothing! I have been doing it for 13 days now and have lost 7 lbs! MFP keeps telling me that I am loosing too much weight! But I feel GREAT! I totally think that if I keep losing at this rate I will get to 20 lbs lost by the 30th day and when I got the DVD and saw that it said lose up to 20lbs in 30 days i was skeptical but not anymore. I still can't really do pushups but they still let you modify them in level two so don't let those types of things discourage you from moving on to the next level once you feel you're ready! Glad to see there are others on this with me and see what kind of results everyone gets!
  • Shaylaurkoski
    Shaylaurkoski Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im doing level 1 on youtube but for level 2 where can i find it.i really want to stick to this until i can buy it

here is a place I found level 2 :smile:

• brittanikerns
    Options
    I started today and I felt like I was going to die.

What's funny is I have a trainer and I still had trouble with this. Makes me sad to realize how out of shape I am.
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    Yah totally feeling it in my arms today and feel it in my legs when I am walking around
    Killed me trying to get up the stairs at ymca last night thought about using the elevator but i tell my youngest all the time the only people allowed to use elevator are people who have trouble walking
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    I AM WOMAN HERE ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LEVEL 1 DAY 2 30 DAY SHRED DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vonham
    vonham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I done level 1 today I've not done it for a long time when I first done it last year I struggled through the warm up I'm sill not good at push ups and I hate running man on level 2 but I'm gonna try stick with it this time I did see a difference I only done level 1 for around 3 weeks and I started to change ????
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's a work out DVD.

Today was day 2 for me & man oh man my thighs are killingggggg me!! Seriously horrid! Gonna push through it!!
  • bnorris2013
    Options
    It's a work out DVD.

Today was day 2 for me & man oh man my thighs are killingggggg me!! Seriously horrid! Gonna push through it!!

Yes because we rule !!!

Hollie you can look on youtube for it
  • djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me!
  • djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD from amazon because I couldn't find level 2 on you tube!!
  • rlwart
    rlwart Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I can't do jumping jacks either because my chest is rather large and it seriously hurts trying to do them so I modified - I kept the arms the way your supposed to with a jumping jack and instead of jumping i basically just jogged in place

Seriously wear 2 bras! I have a larger bra size and I have two bras I usually don't wear, but I wear them together and it really does help keep the girls in line.