Neeeeeeed helpppppppp!

Options
I need to lose 13.5 pounds by June 13th or around that date. At least 10.
I also would like to create a butt for myself out of muscle of course, hehe.
MFP says I'll lose 7.6 pounds by June 6th by eating 1200 calories. I guess that doesn't include work-outs?

Well, I need meal ideas. I love to eat. EAT, EAT, EAT. So I know carrots are low in calories, I know that celery is... What else is? Are little rice cakes? If so, what can I eat with rice cakes? What about hummus?
I need low-calorie meal ideas.
Should I do 30 day shred? I know most people only lose 3-5 pounds but gain a lot of muscle and form. I have the DVD, only got past day 2 last time I tried it.

I know squats are good for building butts. What else?

I'm extremely weak in my arms and hate lifting because I'm so weak. I either put it low, feel like I'm doing nothing or struggle really bad with higher weights.
But IIIII reaaaallly want big arms. How do I go about that?

I want abs but not sure it's possible because I have loads of stretchmarks from my last pregnancy and only pregnancy for that matter.

Ehhhh, opinions on 10-13.5 pounds by June 13 plus muscles and a biggER butt? :)

And yes, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Replies

• vjkate
    vjkate Posts: 3
    Options
    I tried calorie counting but it didnt work for me..I have lost 4 stone 10.5 lb in 34 weeks with slimming world and I love it!!! Reached target yesterday....I lost 6lb in my first week and I ate loads if u in the uk try it you will be amazed good luck x
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Heres a recipe if like me you like comfort eating.... Its a chicken stew and it only has 270 cal per portion and keeps me feeling filled (not stuffed) for about 2-3 hours.

As im flat sharing and we are all trying to shape up for summer this recipe serves 4-5 people. It's straight from a healthy living magazine with a few minor modifications...

Ingredients:

1tbsp olive oil

1 leek, thinly sliced into rings

2 carrots, sliced

1 garlic clove, crushed

400g (14oz) chicken breast, diced

1-1.3 litres chicken stock

75g broccoli, cut into florets

1 x 410g tin of chickpeas

A few handfuls of fresh or frozen peas

Method

Heat oil in a large pan and fry the leek, carrots and garlic for 5 minutes until starting to soften. Turn up the heat and add the chicken, then cook for 3 minutes until the chicken is browning. Add the stock and broccoli. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken and vegetables are cooked. Stir in the chickpeas and peas and heat through for a couple more minutes.

I have a couple more to suggest if any of you are interested just pm me :)
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    baby spinach is what i found to be a magic weapon. i found i'm a big fan of eating in BULK. lol
    don't too much matter what it is - long as i can eat A LOT of it.

well baby spinach only has 20 cals for FOUR CUPS of the stuff.

So I put it in a.m. breakfast smoothies.

I put it on sandwiches. That way you have say - natures vally double fiber wheat bread = 100 cals (2 slices for sandwhich) - then you add 1 tbsp of dukes mayo lite (50 cals) - then you add say, 2 slices of turkey (60 cals) - then you could smash between the bread 4 full cups of baby spinach for only 20 cals
    that's a massive sammy right there for only = 230 calls woohoo.
    then when you pull the sandwich back from your mouth it kinda tricks your mind into thinking you're eating like a major beefy sandwich. lol

I throw a handful into angelhair wheat pasta

put it everywhere! :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Why
  • Villasenorita
    Options
    Hi,

Here is what I usually do.

Breakfast
    Egg whites scrambles with tomatoes, spinach, onions and fat free cheese. (Sometimes I might add in some veggie sausages for variation)
    or
    1 whole wheat waffle with natural peanut butter or almond butter and half a banana.
    or
    1 whole wheat pancake with almond butter, eggs & veggie sausage.

I usually go to the gym 1 hour after breakfast...I'm there for about 1-2 hours.

Snacks:
    Low fat yogurt
    Greek yogurt
    Carrots with hummus
    Protein bar

Lunch:
    I usually have a kashi meal or a boca patty on a whole wheat wrap.
    Sara lee makes a 45 calorie whole grain bread. (It's really good). I might have a turkey sandwich

Dinner:
    Turkey or chicken with veggies. Sweet potatoes are awesome with some very low cal butter.
    I also try to stay away from red meat.

I hope this gives you some inspiration. Good luck on your journey (: Shoot me a message if you have any questions.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Eat at a reasonable deficit and work hard...and whatever comes off comes off.
  • melissabonnette5
    melissabonnette5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Salads with lots of fresh veggies works for me, too. You could add lean turkey or tuna to change things up for a while. I try to keep fresh veggies cut up and on hand because they make a great snack. It is easier to stay on track when you have easy foods ready to go.

The other thing I keep on hand is cooked brown rice. It is healthy and filling. You can mix it with maple syrup and apple sauce for breakfast. Beans and salsa for lunch or dinner. I also love doing a stir fry and adding tofu for dinner.

Someone suggested cottage cheese on here the other day and I thought it was a great idea. She suggested fixing it up with lime juice and hot sauce or fruit for a quick and low calorie snack.

Hang in there and keep up the good work! You'll get there!!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    It's a bid goal, get ready for hard work in that case. For your butt, try walking up hills or if on a treadmill put it on an incline to start, bigger arms, not sure really.. I do push ups mostly and lift a bag of rice up and down lmao. It's easier to have smaller goals which will make it easier to achieve especially in your short time frame. Put your focus into your workouts and meal planning not the scale. Let's face it sometimes it isn't your friend. Drink water throughout the day, it helps you sweat during your workouts, and it helps you eat a little less during your meals. Which means you can eat more meals just smaller portions. :)
  • pigeonman123
    Options
    Dill pickles. They have 0, yes ZERO calories. I eat a bunch of them. Fresh lettuce and spinach with sugar free dressing will fill you up also with very few calories. I love eggs, so I will scramble 4 egg whites with one whole egg. Egg whites only have about 17 calories in a large egg, and when you mix in one whole egg with 3 other whites you can not really tell the difference and it makes a filling meal.
  • pigeonman123
    Options
    Oh yea, the yokes I don't eat get fried up for the dog so they don't go to waist.
  • daddyn8
    daddyn8 Posts: 6
    Options
    brown rice
    broccoli
    chicken breast
    hot sauce
    salad
    fruit
    all vegetables
    cut out all salt
    salt forces your body to retain water
    cut salt and you will loose weight real fast.

lost 32 pounds in 3 months

cook your meals 3 to four days in advance and exercise all day never sit down
  • ChangingLifestyles
    Options
    Thankyou everyone!!!!
  • andrezei
    andrezei Posts: 4
    Options
    I may or may not be one to talk; but playing frisbee or going for a bike ride is generally fun, as long as you have someone to play or ride with. But if you're doing things by yourself, I suggest taking a walk with an iPod or something to listen to music you love and alternating between running and walking when you get tired. Remember that there's really no shame in walking, as it burns more calories, because you're not wearing yourself out as fast.
    Also, you look good in that dress, girl. Good for you. :)
  • ChangingLifestyles
    Options
    I may or may not be one to talk; but playing frisbee or going for a bike ride is generally fun, as long as you have someone to play or ride with. But if you're doing things by yourself, I suggest taking a walk with an iPod or something to listen to music you love and alternating between running and walking when you get tired. Remember that there's really no shame in walking, as it burns more calories, because you're not wearing yourself out as fast.
    Also, you look good in that dress, girl. Good for you. :)

Aww thanks:)