My hubby is an evil genuis! and i love him

Options
meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
Recently my hubby has noticed my struggle in the gym. Since he started spotting me in the gym he has become diabolical! He will make me beg for mercy then do 5 more reps. I couldn't ask for a better trainer! I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH! I couldn't find a better sexier trainer if I had all the money in the world <3 any one elses hubby train them? or wife

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Um... my ex boyfriend/gay best friend trains me? haha ...not quite the same, but he is evil, and I do love him. :heart: haha...
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It is so lovely to see that you have a supportive Husband, I am luck, my husband is also awesome.

I wish more partners would suport their loved ones

"I workout, because I can. When I get tired, or I am short on time, or I want to quit...I think about how lucky I am to be healthy enough to workout daily. Be grateful for your health and your ability to become STRONGER. Don't ever take it for granted!"

anyone can add me
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's perfect. I've BEGGED boyfriend to come to the gym because i'm terrified of lifting without a spotter and yeah. But he's usually beat from practice :')
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My husband brings out the best in me, when I want to give up he is like Jillian Michaels telling me to move it now, that I can do it that my brains negative talking is Nada compared to what I truly can do. :) he pushed me to do 9 1/2 mile walk one day. I love him for that confidence I was lacking!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Yep. Working out with your partner is hot.
  • LindseyAlyssa
    LindseyAlyssa Posts: 156
    Options
    Definitely not a significant other, but I love the rare times where I'm able to train with my brother. We're 3000 miles apart normally, but he's my fitness inspiration so working out with him always keeps me on top of my game. Since we never get to see each other, I keep him as my mental competition when working out. Like, if we were working out side by side, I know that I'd try to work even harder, so I emulate that feeling :)
  • meeper123
    Options
    Yep. Working out with your partner is hot.

I get pretty turned on by him lol He goes shirtless on purpose I swear (we have a good home gym)
  • meeper123
    Options
    That's perfect. I've BEGGED boyfriend to come to the gym because i'm terrified of lifting without a spotter and yeah. But he's usually beat from practice :')

Mines in the army he helps me on is days off when he isn't doing his workouts or while he is weighting for his pre-workout to kick in
  • Absterdam
    Absterdam Posts: 50
    Options
    Mine is my raquetball partner :)
  • broncosbabe
    broncosbabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My husband won't work out with me....in fact he doesn't work out at all. He's not hugely overweight or completely unfit (we have to do a physical training test every year in the RAAF and he passes his 2.4km run, arm hang and sit ups with ease and with no real training). I'd love to train with him! We used to carpool to work most days and our gym is at work (we both work on the same base). I said I didn't want to stop going to the gym in the afternoons because we were travelling to work together. His solution "I'll wait in the car while you work out". I felt guilty and rushed with him waiting so I just stopped going and would just try to squeeze a quick work out in my lunch breaks instead. I found myself working out less and less. Occasionally we'd play tennis together, but it wasn't often enough for me.

At the moment, we're in different countries, but when I return home in under two months, I'm hoping he'll train with me. Not really sure how to go about it. I hate training on my own (I still do it but I don't enjoy it as much). We're setting up our home gym in a spare room of the new house we've just bought so hopefully this helps.

I'm so glad to see there are so many supportive husbands out there! It's so awesome to see!