Starting Insanity, looking for partners!

Options
I am planning on starting Insanity on Monday.

Is anyone interested in starting a group to motivate each other and hold one another accountable? I know that I will be tempted to quit 10 minutes in, so I will need some support.

Anyone interested in a group Insanity challenge?

Replies

• Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm going to start the 30 day shred this weekend.
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!
  • ewinge
    ewinge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the videos at home. I always get two weeks in and quit. I am willing to give it a try.:smile:
  • changamire
    changamire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it I'm on my 4th week and really need motivation at times
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    Great! We have three! Anyone else interested in joining us?
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am busy with month 2 ,2nd week. I have done a few rounds. so you can add me if you like
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    i am busy with month 2 ,2nd week. I have done a few rounds. so you can add me if you like

Awesome!
  • kristijean
    kristijean Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I completed Insanity, but would totally love to stay connected and help in your journey =)
  • bang_theresa
    Options
    Im on month 1 week 4 :)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Currently in recovery week. Could use more insane budds. :) Good luck!
  • shortnsweetnms
    shortnsweetnms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    u can add me if you want trying to loose as much as I can before surgery.
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I already completed the program twice though. I just randomly do a video a few times a week.
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. Whew! I could use a few other Insane buddies as well. Looking forward to seeing progress (mine and other's) through this!
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm in! starting monday. excited to get starteb, but more excited to finish :)
  • UNTEagles
    UNTEagles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am up for it. I am on day 3.
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    Woohoo! Look at all of us! I'm going to create the group tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else want in? Last chance!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I want in please! My friends and I are starting Insanity this Monday and I could definitely use all of the support that I can get.
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    I want in please! My friends and I are starting Insanity this Monday and I could definitely use all of the support that I can get.

Great!
  • chickenroti
    chickenroti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to join please. I have just now completed day 2.... OHHHH MY GOODNESS! I am actually a little sore from day one and that was the fitness test!

What time are you going to do it? In the morning or evening? I am started at 5:30am Friday, knowing that is it done and out of the way feels good, so can carry on the rest of my day :)

All the best everyone! Can't wait to read your comments on Monday after you have done the fitness test ;)
  • Belinda_Jay
    Options
    Hi I will be starting on Monday also, it would be great to have some insanity buddies.