18-28 year old friends?

Options

Replies

• Horsezee
    Horsezee Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm going through this forum and adding a few people and I'd like to invite others to add me as well. I'm 25 and live in Germany. Just a heads up: I often have trouble meeting the calorie requirements. Not intentionally, there's just not enough room to fit it all, and I don't want to eat empty calories to make it happen.
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from Manchester England! feel free to request guys! x x
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 from UK, would like some new friends who will motivate me and I will do the same!
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am 21 :) Feel free to add me!
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    20 from UK :)
  • bubblewrap91
    bubblewrap91 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 :) i'm only just starting out again...definitely need some motivation to keep me going!
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    24, Nottingham. Always looking to have a gym buddy! Been doing everything on my own for too long and always nice to meet new people...Add me!
  • SamiAm1227
    SamiAm1227 Posts: 12
    Options
    25 here---I could use some MFP buddies :)
  • Hopietay
    Hopietay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 27! I've lost about 25 pounds over the past year or so. I've got about I hope to lose 30-40 more. I'd like some buddies as well!
  • Chanastasia
    Chanastasia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me! I'm 18 and just joined a few days ago :) i would love some friendly motivation and can't wait to give it!
  • obviouslysubtle
    obviouslysubtle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, there!

Highest weight: 188
    SW (on MFP): 160
    LW (on MFP): 145
    CW: 154 :/
    GW: 125-130

Feel free to add me, everybody! Especially, if there any of you out there who also happen to live in rural Japan. All the delicious fatty restaurant food and yummy sweets are ruining me!
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 22, 5'7, current weight 145 pounds. Goal weight: 120-125. Add me!
  • admyre
    admyre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm 27 years young.

SW 330
    CW 222
    GW 190-185

I would love some friends and inspiration and motivation so click the add button.. thanx in advance :-)
  • rebekahheiner
    rebekahheiner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    22 In Hawaii. Add me anyone!
  • Mspencerxo
    Mspencerxo Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking for some friends to keep me motivated :))
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 OopS to old
  • Modern_athena
    Modern_athena Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 and I'm studying biology and psychology. Everyone is welcomed to add me :)
  • cpingriff
    cpingriff Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 19 from the UK I think by looking through the forums I must be one of the biggest here. I fell off the whole diet thing but I'm back on it this is my second week going strong.

SW: 315
    CW: 294
    GW: 148

I have 172lbs to lose and have lost 22lbs so far so could really do with any help or encouragement.

anyone is free to add me I have sent a lot today :)

Xx
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22-year-old college student, living in California and studying film development! Hoping to lose about 20 more pounds, anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • kgem4u2
    kgem4u2 Posts: 69
    Options
    I am 27. Feel free to add me. Need to get this healthier lifestyle rolling!!