where are all the bikini motivated babes at?

Options

Replies

• mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    already in a bikini but would love to look SMOKING in it

You should consider that mission accomplished!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i am not bikini ready but i wore a tankini not long ago and everyone said im hot... i am loosing weight to be bikini ready
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That's my goal I'll add you !
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Bikini contest in 3 months...

Nothin like being half naked, on a stage in front of a thousand people to motivate you :laugh:

However, I still did put on my bikini and prance down to the beach (without a cover-up) back when I was 50 pounds heavier..:blushing: All about owning what you've got, I suppose.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options

Nothin like being half naked, on a stage in front of a thousand people to motivate you :laugh:

However, I still did put on my bikini and prance down to the beach (without a cover-up) back when I was 50 pounds heavier..:blushing: All about owning what you've got, I suppose.

cool story bro
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

cool story bro

Excuse me, are you a bikini motivated babe? I think not.
  • ErrikkaBlack
    ErrikkaBlack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to look good in a bikini. My husband is still hot as Hell and I've just had baby number 2!
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Operation Bikini Confidence #2 right here(yes...I've done this while weight loss thing before). Who would have thought that my husband would have gotten me pregnant when I was super hot in my bikinis!!
  • brazilnut05
    brazilnut05 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Its been listed under my "inspiration" section since Day 1. I'm totally in! I log in daily and love to make new friends on here. Feel free to add me!!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ^^^ would rock in a bikini, Its a shame that you wont get in one! I'm motivated by bikinis but in other ways! I wont be getting into one, But I hope to not repel the cuties in them :)

^^^ This. Goodness lady get in a bikini you look hella ready!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options

<Raising hand to volunteer as a judge!>
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've been bikini shopping all weekend -still haven't found "the one", but I have time :)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting too! I have like 30 I want to lose. Won't lose it all before summer is over but at least I will be looking better in it each week!!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    workin towards that bikini toooo =)
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My bikinis were my motivation until I took pictures of myself in them...
    Now they just make me want to eat more and buy a full body swim suit! lol

I'm still working towards that bikini but I don't think I'll be brave enough this summer.
  • HeatherLaShae4
    HeatherLaShae4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    im motivated by a bikini too!! really gotta lot of work to do before i go on my cruise in september for my honeymoon!! :))
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i want the ones that make your butt look sexy....and for that the butt miust be sexy haha

probably wont be there yet for my summer vaccation (in 2 months) but hope that ill be there fro my thailand /malasya vaccay in 6 months
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Would love to fit into a bikini.
  • elizabethpartridge33
    elizabethpartridge33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 25 and a mother of 3. I have about 10lbs more to lose to be at my ideal weight!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for a couple of months and love it. I've just started adding people to my friends list in the last month.
    I love all my sexy male friends, but would like to add a few more female friends that are looking to get into a bikini this summer. We can motivate each other. I have another 20 to lose.

It's nearing Wiiiiinteeeeer here :'( but I'm always motivated! Will add you :)