GIRLS whats your thighs and booty measure

Options
I feel like I have huge hips and thighs that won't go no matter what I do. My butt measures 41" and 24.5" thighs. Would love to compare with other women with those problem areas.

Replies

• kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Honey, some of us are born that way. We are just made for child-bearing, no matter what we do.

I'm a size 14/16. 48" hips, 26.5" thighs. I've lost over 13 inches on my hips alone though, so I'm not sweating it. It'll eventually come off the best it can.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    36-37in. Butt and 23in. Thighs! I'm also 5'2 127lbs

Ur height will have alot to do with ur inches to. someone who is taller will naturally have higher inches!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have 39in bum and 23in thigh. Started at 42in and 24in. I'm 5'8.5 and 148lb
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs. I don't think my thighs will ever go away. My mom is small, but her thighs are big. For me, it's genetic.
  • qwertyem564
    qwertyem564 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My hips are 36" and my thighs are 21". But im younger so i think its mostly normal
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hips:42 inches, thighs:25 inches

I'm a big booty girl - that's where all of my fat is stored
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Last time I measured, my thighs were 25 inches...still not where I want them but better than the 28 inches they started at! I don't think they'll ever be exactly how I want them...but if I can tone them up so they don't jiggle quite so much, I'll be happy!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    IDK what the measurements but i know they are both big!!! lol
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hips- 39"
    Thighs- 23.5"
    Height- 5'11.5"
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs and a big butt and I love every inch of them haha.
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Currently at 5'6" and134.5lbs (I'm 5 months pregnant)

Hips: 38"
    Thigh at widest point: 22" well it's 21.8"

Before I got pregnant

Hips: 34"
    Thigh: 20"
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" tall and my hips around the fullest part of my rear end measure 36.5" and my thighs are 21" around. I'm still in the process of losing fat, though, so I am sure that they will go down a little more before I am through. I am currently 22% body fat with a goal of 16%.
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Hips: 38, Thighs 25.5 Ewwwwww... I'm 5'7.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 10 and my hips ave gone from 42" to 40.5" and my thighs have gone from 24" to 22".

The problem have is tht my waist has gone from 36" to 28" but I've at the same time only lost 1.5" from my hips!! The result as you can see is my hips look even bigger now!!!
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs. I don't think my thighs will ever go away. My mom is small, but her thighs are big. For me, it's genetic.

Ditto. It's just the way I'm built and I am learning to accept (and even embrace) that.

My hips are 41.5 inches, can't recall my thigh measurements but it is where I store the bulk of my weight - my waist is 29.5 inches.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    When I started here, my thighs were 23.5" and my hips were 41.5". Now they are 19" and 38.5". Not big losses, but I am happy with it. I've always liked the shape of my hips and legs though, I've lost just enough to make me a proportional hourglass and not a saggy rectangle. Now, if I could just spot out this flabby lower tummy.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    41.5 inch hips and 25 inch thighs. For some perspective, my waist is 28.5 inches. I literally carry it ALL in my lower half.
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My last measurements were
    Hips: 37.75"
    Bum: 40.25"
    Thigh: 23.75"

I don't mind having bigger hips really, I know when I lose the weight it'll be in proportion and I retain my hourglass figure. Equally I put on weight proportionally which is how I crept up 20lbs without noticing lol
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    I just checked mine. butt/hips 42", thighs 24". I like my big butt , want thighs smaller
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My thighs are big and I am just now accepting that they are not going anywhere. I refuse to measure them. I just attest to that I can kick anyone's butt pretty badly if they mess with me :)