How is this possible?

Options
2»

Replies

• amy0776
    amy0776 Posts: 25
    Options
    I can totally relate....I've lost 71 lbs so far, but I'm starting to resemble a deflated balloon!! LOL...definitely saving for a little nip/tuck/whatever!! :)
  • mooz
    mooz Posts: 101
    Options
    I worry about what my skin will look like too when I've lost weight. I've always been overweight/obese so my skin has been stretched for years. I'm hoping if there's a lot of extra skin that's causing issues that OHIP [govt plan] will pick up the tab :)

Have you ever seen anyone right after this surgery.. omg it was quite enough for me to change my mind on the issue.. YUCK!

I think I'd be more bothered by a lifetime of rashes and skin fold infections. I dont know what I'm going to look like after weight loss but if I do need surgery, I'll bite the bullet and have it done.

I think in my case, no amount of toning and exercise will ever bring my skin back to it's original elastic youthfulness. Like I said, I've been obese for too long for that to happen. Sucks for me.
  • michellegetsbanded
    Options
    I'm going to have the same problem when I lose all my weight but there are always excercise programs that can help you along the way.