Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    DAWWWWwwww!!! So sweet of you!!:blushing: :blushing:
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    LOVE what lifting has done for me. My future husband loves my bulky arms. Random strangers compliment me too.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you're welcome..

tumblr_m3zr36mPKN1qdz3y6o1_500.gif
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Thanks, babe! You're awesome!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Don't forget CONFIDENCE - we gain confidence. <3

^The best part.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGNBANG!

BANG!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you and thank you to all the other lifting lovely ladies out there.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Nice contrast to the "i'm a soft and happy girl" post earlier. Thanks! :drinker:

And the thing is, being softer isn't a bad thing. If you feel that having a layer of fluff makes you more sexy, that is fantastic! Have low bodyfat and slim muscles? Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a different opinion on what makes someone/themselves more attractive and no one is less beautiful because of it.

I mean yeah, if a girl wants to be squishy, more power to her. But don't dedicate an entire post to hating chicks that are stronger than you.
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    haha yikes!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :bigsmile: Yay for positivity!
  • Jean251
    Jean251 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    LOL! Lost it at "would bang you all"! Great post! :drinker:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Nice contrast to the "i'm a soft and happy girl" post earlier. Thanks! :drinker:

And the thing is, being softer isn't a bad thing. If you feel that having a layer of fluff makes you more sexy, that is fantastic! Have low bodyfat and slim muscles? Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a different opinion on what makes someone/themselves more attractive and no one is less beautiful because of it.

I mean yeah, if a girl wants to be squishy, more power to her. But don't dedicate an entire post to hating chicks that are stronger than you.

I could not agree more. Making a post trying to highlight your perceived negativity about a certain appearance as opposed to positively reinforcing what you feel is attractive is awful.
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

:laugh: True statement!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

this...so much of this....thank you!!
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Well, my knees appreciate that after all those thruster squats last night. ;^)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You beat me to posting similar....

For all you AWESOME women...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6365-1355938751-11.gif
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm still a noob at the lifting thing (beginning month 3), but I aspire to have a great "after". :wink:

OP: Thank YOU for this post. :flowerforyou:
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I have not been lucky enough to be graced with your presence, but it's nice to know some men out there appreciate all the hard work the ladies put in to look good! ;)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank you. Your hard work and dedication to reshaping your body is inspiring and motivational to so many others. While not everyone agrees that muscle definition, abs, and killer curves are a desirable feminine quality, there are many who find it incredibly attractive and appreciate the combination of strength and femininity that radiates from you.

I admit that I once was on the other side of the fence. In my ignorance, I thought that women who lifted heavy would gain too much muscle mass and take on a masculine appearance. Since joining here, I have learned otherwise. What you women gain is strength, both physical and mental.

Would bang you all,

whierd

This, folks, is how it's done.

Solid game, man.

Now go bang and bring extra oil.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    And bacon.^^