Saffron extract capsules... has anyone used them??

Options
I am going to try it to help suppress my hunger. What do YOU think?
http://www.evitamins.com/a/saffron-with-saterial-extract-curbs-stress-eating-241 Lynne:flowerforyou:

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Satiereal-Saffron-Extract-Dr-Oz-Video.png

Don't waste your money. This could work in the same way a placebo works but nothing aside from good old fashioned will power will change the way you eat.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Is there no end to the garbage this man promotes?
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am going to try it to help suppress my hunger. What do YOU think?
    http://www.evitamins.com/a/saffron-with-saterial-extract-curbs-stress-eating-241 Lynne:flowerforyou:

I read many reviews for many different brands of saffron extract and a lot were positive. I'm actually ordering some right now. :-)
    I'm getting it as a little "boost". I have no willpower, so it may not work at all, or maybe it will. I guess I'll find out. It's only $12. I have $12 to spare. Good luck! Please update us on your experience.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I purchased some Saffron Extract capsules from Amazon. I've been using them for 3 days now and I have to say they are working! I'm usually starving throughout the day because I can't eat what I want when I want at work. These capsules have helped me not feel so hungry!

These are the ones I purchased:
    ReBody Hunger Caps with Satiereal Saffron Extract
    ://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Caps-Appetite-Control-Formula/dp/B007BCX1YM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1361221418&sr=8-3&keywords=Saffron+extract
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Worked the opposite for me with weight loss. I used them for the past year and actually gained weight and that was with tons of excercise. I always felt hungry but my mood was awesome! I was so happy and calm (suffer from depression, low seratonin) it was great to find a supplement that helped my mood instead of counting on pharmaceuticals. My Dr. suggested I stop taking the saffron supplement and put me on Welbuetron. I lost 6 lbs in the first two weeks. She said it was maybe that I simulated feeling good and happy with eating and that's why I thought I was always hungry. Anyone else have that happen with Saffron?
  • drewmark19
    drewmark19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    During the summer, I have a lot more time on my hands and have found it so hard to resist eating all day. About a week ago, I started taking saffron and mega hoodia. I'm not sure which is working, but something is. It's not that my appetite is gone, but I'm not craving food like crazy. It has been so much easier to stay within my calorie allowance. I'll try to update after I've used it a bit longer to see if it continues to help.