My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
2»

Replies

• CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW! That was a very inspiring post and I loved all the data. It really showed me that there are no excuses. Thank you for posting it and congratulations on your success.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just wanted to show it's possible. I've got chronic pain, physical obstacles I eat more than 1200 calories (LOL), and I eat out often, so I have to guess A LOT. It's possible.

Yay, thanks guys. I honestly didn't think it was that huge of a difference, but now I can't believe what my before looked like.
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think those results are great... good job...:)
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    You look amazing and your results are spectacular!
    I almost finished the 30DS haha, but than I went for a holiday. Now I'm back and started the 30 day Slimdown which is great and also from JM-would recommend.
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great and you did it with some serious medical issues! Very motivating!!!!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wowie!!! You're awesome!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You really got some amaizng results....
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    bump so I can check out your pics at home! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great results! love how u graphed and tracked everything so scientifically ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!