Dips for friuts?

Options
Jess_Ulmer
Jess_Ulmer Posts: 2 Member
Does anyone have any good/good for you dips to put on fruits like apples, grapes, etc.?

Replies

• justdazed
    justdazed Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of nice yogurt dip recipes out there. I've used a couple of these in the past: http://www.theyummylife.com/Yogurt_Fruit_Dips
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with Cheese and Fruit. I like to use brie or put a few crumbles of blue cheese on the fruit.
  • krlong6
    krlong6 Posts: 30
    Options
    When all else fails I go to peanut butter for my graham crackers or toast, apples or celery.

You could also check out this site: http://iowagirleats.com/2012/05/01/the-best-fruit-dip-ever/
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    8oz tub of fat free whipped topping blended with the powder mix of ANY flavor sugar free Jell-o. Great right off, but AWESOME if left in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    for apples; vanilla yogurt and peanut butter.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    yogurt. (or YO-GRIT) as my kiddo says :D
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Nutella
  • Blafily
    Blafily Posts: 21
    Options
    Walden Farms.....will do you no harms!!!!..........CALORIE free dips and syrups.....I recommend the chocolate sauce...good with strawberries.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good/good for you dips to put on fruits like apples, grapes, etc.?

Try this one
    1 TBSP peanut butter - Mix with - 1 TBSP Whipped Cream Cheese. I love it with thin sliced Fuji Apples.
  • imjenjen00
    imjenjen00 Posts: 75
    Options
    Nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, mixed with some peanut butter and honey, add cinnamon to taste. Absolutely delicious.
  • TheShrinkingKween
    TheShrinkingKween Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love love love the T. Marzetti's Cream Cheese Fruit Dip. Unfortunately, it isn't all that great for you. I would love to find something with that cream cheesy flavor made with greek yogurt!
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options

Yogurt is a good dip-base. Cream cheese is good (there are low-fat versions available).
  • fl46
    fl46 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Low cal chocolate pudding!!!
  • dedicated2014
    dedicated2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and greek yogurt!! So yummy :)
  • 0atmeal_queen
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt mixed with sugar free jello pudding.
    Nutella
    Peanut butter
    Almond butter
    Sugar free syrup
    Cream cheese
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    I mix mine with Greek vanilla yogurt, or will dip them in caramel, butterscotch, honey, cool whip, or pudding. Love my sweets! Everything in moderation? :P
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt with a packet of stevia mixed in. so good with any fruit! especially apple slices and only about 80 calories for the yogurt
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but it's a top secret recipe that I would probably have to pay with my life if I revealed on here. If you want to try it, go to any mexican fruit place with the word "Frutas" or "Licuados" on the sign, and then order a "Bionico". The sauce probably has like a million calories but once they slather that on your grapes and apples (and other fruits) plus add the other toppings you will be in a heavenly bliss and won't even care if it's your last meal on earth.

l.jpg
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I like vanilla Greek yogurt (you can buy the flavored but I just buy plain and do it myself) mixed with neufchatel and brown sugar to taste. I'd eat this on anything, really.

And peanut butter. Which goes well with bananas, apples, grapes and even berries or apricots.

@Mychocolatediet that looks like heavenly bliss!!