18-28 year old friends?

Options

Replies

• jjlayden
    jjlayden Posts: 3
    Options
    33 YO Canuck here only 25 at heart so do I meet the requirements? I'd love to help motivate anyone, Since Jan 1 I have dropped 62 lbs of fat, without sacrificing lbm. IT's hard work I won't deny it and there are a few supplements that really make a difference. IF you would like to hear more add me and ask away!
  • andreacasterton
    andreacasterton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and have been going to Anytime Fitness for the past 3 months. I've been trying to work out 4-5 times a week. I'd really like some people around my age for motivation too! Add me :)
  • ChristinaSabbagh1
    ChristinaSabbagh1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi :) 22 from Scotland! Here for health fitness and nutrition, rather than weight loss, but I'm great at motivation whatever your goal :) Feel free to add me anyone :) x
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there. :) I'm 22 and I'm from England. Feel free to add me guys! :) x
  • Heather21222
    Options
    I'm 30 but everyone says I look 18-28...I still get carded LOL
  • galok
    galok Posts: 12
    Options
    A nice compliment :)
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    19 - add me! :)
  • kmorr1226
    kmorr1226 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    21! Been on MFP for a few weeks but I'm starting to get more into it :)
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Feel free to add me, anyone. :)
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    19 here :drinker: 20 in September! :smokin:

Feel free to add:flowerforyou:
  • Tabata_Mo
    Tabata_Mo Posts: 17
    Options
    22 here

Feel free to add me!
  • _jen
    _jen Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just turned 28 and I'm looking to lose around 20lbs and get fitter and stronger. I'm 5'7 and currently 140. I try to log every day so I'm around a lot. Please feel free to add me and let's help eachother out!

Jen :flowerforyou:
  • KelliCast
    KelliCast Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kelli and I am a mom of 2 little girls... I am 27 years old and looking to make friends to help push me to lose weight.. I have been struggling lately and really have no motivation... I am looking to lose about 50lbs, and just get in better shape for my girls!
  • shannonferrie
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)
    18 years old
  • marissalynn5274
    Options
    hi! im 18 (ill be 19 this month!) and I'm new to my fitness pal so I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated! feel free to add me! :)
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is for anyone that wants and needs support throughout this journey! Please add me...I'm all about motivation and support! The more friends, the better when it comes to following through on a workout and maintaining healthy eating choices!
  • Branners93
    Branners93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm 19 (20 in three months) and new to myfitnesspal! I'm looking to lose about 30lbs before I come back to university in September and would love someone in a similar boat who wants to buddy up! :)
  • titanbonnie
    titanbonnie Posts: 37
    Options
    I'll be 27 in August also! What day is yours?
  • titanbonnie
    Options
    I'm 26 (27 in August though), but I'm from Norwich (Norfolk) in the UK.

I could be considered to be eccentric in that I'm a cosplayer, lover of fantasy, and a video-game and anime enthusiast who also has a great love for tall ships and sailing on them (as and when possible).

I'll be 27 in August also! What day is yours?:smile:
  • titanbonnie
    Options
    26 from Texas-Add me if you're motivated = )