new photo!!!

Options
I thought I would never have even close to a normal stomach after having 2 c-sections in 19 months but it coming along. Still alittle saggy and would not wear a 2 piece yet but I am working on it!!

Replies

• athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I thought I would never have even close to a normal stomach after having 2 c-sections in 19 months but it coming along. Still alittle saggy and would not wear a 2 piece yet but I am working on it!!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    hot, hot, HOT!!!:smokin:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Your rockin it.

Good job. Keep it up.
  • athomemommy
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation!!! You look Great!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Holy HOT! Can I put your picture on my wall for motivation?! :drinker:
  • athomemommy
    Options
    sure!!! LOL :laugh:
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great. I was wondering. My tummy is my problem area. I keep doing crunches, but I am not seeing results... and it has been 4 mths now. I don't understand. How did you get such a great looking stomach? I checked out your previous photos and they do not even look like you. You look amazing. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
  • athomemommy
    Options
    Thank you, I know even my family doesnt believe I was that big until I pull out the old fat pants and shirt that I saved and show them a pic of it on me. It has taken me 1 year to lose the weight and really you just have to lose weight and hope it comes off where you want it too. My hips and stomach seem to have been the last. I look really really tiny in my arms and chest. But just keep working on it but if you need to lose in your stomach then you need to do cardio more than just crunches. You cant see abs through fat so work the fat off then work on the abs.
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the advice. That helps a lot. I am going to have to try more cardio then.

Have a good day :smile:
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Iwould not wear a 2 piece yet but I am working on it!!

WHY NOT? Your stomach looks great!
  • CBOYER220
    CBOYER220 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the Motivation. I had 2 c-sections 18 months apart and my little pooch is my last spot to lose. Thanks... now i can see the light at the end. :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow! :noway:
    Your transformation is amazing!! WTG!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job girl! I remember when you started. That's amazing.

:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation. That is awesome and inspiring.
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love you right now. I just checked out your photos...and WOAH! You are such an inspiration to the rest of us.

And you can TOTALLY rock that bikini honey.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I thought there was no way in hell my belly would ever look nice after a c-section, but you just proved it's possible :)
  • Getroff
    Getroff Posts: 3
    Options
    I just looked at your other pics.....you are a big inspiration to me.....GREAT WORK!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!! Can my stomach Really look like that???
    I've gotta get working harder!
    You are my inspiration!