Any apple shaped ladies ?

Options
I'm 5'3
SW: 240
CW: 234.8lbs
and apple shaped.

I HATE my 'girls' so much and I hope that's normal.
I'm a 40 D chest -_-

Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I think I am very close to banana shape save my waist just barely being 10 inches smaller then my hips.. When I was 179 pounds I was def a banana shape :-P. I like my weight being in the 130's like it is now ..feels healthier
  • Vicstar1977
    Options
    Im an apple and I hate it! All my weight is up top, my boobs are DD at the moment but at one stage they were F! The good thing is we have "small" legs!!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    <<< I'm built like a line backer and carry my weight in my stomach usually. My waist to hip differential is like 5", and I have no butt. Nice bewbs, arms and legs though. And betchen hair. Musn't forget the hair.
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and extremely top heavy and apple shaped
    Hate my core, but love my legs
    My girls are most people's main focal point on my body, it gets quite annoying.
    I found this sweet link tho...

http://www.ivillage.com/best-workout-your-body-type/4-b-340759?nlcid=mn|10-01-2012|#341167
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Yep! huge boobs! got a gut yet no butt! Big girl here but been called chicken legs. I have curve envy of every girl with junk in the trunk.
  • dropitquick
    Options
    I'm as apple as it gets. As of right now, my measurements are 34D/DD, 29.5, 35. I'm 5'6" and 131 lbs. When I weighed 145 pounds, my waist was 34 inches. I don't even want to know what it was when I was 161. I'm all boobs and belly, hardly any butt, with small but strong legs. I've gone from 125 lbs, to 161 lbs, back down to 131 lbs without changing a pants size. Yes, my size 3 jeans were very tight at 161 and my size 5 jeans are slightly saggy now, but I never fluctuated a full pants size.
  • MellowBlueCat
    Options
    I know this is old but yeah. I HATE being apple shaped, I lost over 100lbs but my stomach is still HUGE. I looked at the site ''what real women look like'' and it got me so upset! All the girls who were the same pants size, height, weight and shape had smaller stomachs. :( When I sit down my stomach sticks out more than my boobs. I wish I could just chop it off and throw it away UGH