NSV and a towel....... :)

Options
Whilst getting ready for the day, in a rush I wrapped a towel around myself and hurried down stairs. While I was making an egg for our son, I realized that I was standing in the kitchen wrapped in a towel. So here is the NSV part, the fact that the towel made it around my body and that the towel was staying on :smile: I can't remember the last time that happened.

Here is the funny part (to me anyways) my husband and son left for a ball game and left something behind. I rushed out the door thinking I would catch up with them before they made it to the field. Towel and shoes! Fortunately I did not get stopped for speeding!

Replies

• mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Haha that is fantastic!!! Can't wait till I get get that damn towel around my body!! But the other day I realized it is sooo much closer. Such a wonderful NSV!
  • Renobiker
    Renobiker Posts: 26
    Options
    Funny story :)
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have to admit to thinking the other day that maybe my next goal should be to have the gym towels fit and stay up (home towels are fine, but man those gym towels are small!). So I totally understand you on this one--congratulations!
  • Pinkgal42
    Pinkgal42 Posts: 10
    Options
    That is beyond awesome! :)
  • EmmaJackson130
    EmmaJackson130 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Haha I can totally relate, I noticed the other day that I can wrap our towels all the way round my body without it being indecent! Great NSV congrats to you x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!