new tall girl here

Options
Hi everyone I'm new here and would love some friends. Really tall at 5'11" 180lbs with my goal at 155. I have huge thighs, calves and a big booty that needs trimmed down. My calves are the same as some peoples thighs. Lol. I have always exercised but I'm going to start clean eating.

Replies

• Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    U R not that tall I am new too
  • rachaelr22
    rachaelr22 Posts: 32
    Options
    hey now for a girl Im considered tall
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'9 and not as tall as you are, but my calves are definitely the size of some people thighs due to playing softball and other sports. I have alot more to lose than you do, but you are welcome to friend me!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me if you want motivation.
  • betsyschro
    betsyschro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi rachael! I am 6 feet tall and would love to get to 180lb! Haven't been since college. :) But I have about 20 more pounds to lose to be comfortable in my own skin. I am an athlete too, but a couple years of not working out well and eating (fat and happy) I am doing low-carb to lose some inches before my November wedding!
  • Amber_Rush02
    Options
    Hi Rachel! I am new here too, 5'9....tall to, kinda lol. I have about 15 pounds to lose and my main goal is to tone after the punds are gone. This site seems great so far :) welcome!
  • Thewifesbigfatso
    Options
    I'm 6'5", and make most people feel short, and smart at times.
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I totally get you! I'm 6 ft. and have all the same features you described.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    <--- thinks your legs are 10/10, would recommend
  • rachaelr22
    Options
    Wow lots of tall people, thanks
  • AdriannaSky
    AdriannaSky Posts: 13
    Options
    Just saying, my friend who is only 16 and a girl, is 6 foot 1 and a half! You could be taller :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    In for the new tall girl.

pelvicthrusts_zps6a8947de.gif
  • rachaelr22
    Options
    Just saying, my friend who is only 16 and a girl, is 6 foot 1 and a half! You could be taller :)
    lol
  • xbted
    xbted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I understand your pain, you must be a girl version of me. I'm 6'0 , and when I was in the Navy, I was about 201 pounds. I had a 28 inch waist, and couldn't buy any pants besides 'loose cut' because I couldn't fit my legs in, despite the fact that I ran about 10 miles a day.

Recently I've lost about 20 pounds, and finally have a waist size that allows me to get into some normal sizes, and the legs are still too tight!!!

Anyway, good luck with your quest, and feel free to add a fellow strong legged person!

Ted
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    5'8, started here at 198lbs roughly 30-35% body fat... currently sitting between 160-170lbs at 23-25% body fat.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    hey now for a girl Im considered tall

it really is, i'm 5'10 and tower most ppl