Healthy low calorie snacks

Options
2»

Replies

• theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is Dr.Oetker's chocolate milkshake(or chocolate milkshake with a tsp of strawberry flavored one).With a cup of milk,it has about 130-180 calories(depending on the kind of milk).I also like to add half a tsp of instant coffee to it.It is sooo yummy and it has like 6 grams of sugar I think,which is not a lot in my opinion.
    Of course,you can try some other stuff like flavored cappuccinos or something,but those milkshakes really work for me.
  • MissaSolemnis
    MissaSolemnis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There's many things I hate as well (mushrooms, cucumbers, tomatoes, cooked carrots, spinach, for example..), but I decided that if I want to lose weight, then I need to put on my big girl panties & eat them anyway. We make our children eat the vegetables they hate because it's good for them, dunno why we think that as grown-ups we're exempt from this.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    There's many things I hate as well (mushrooms, cucumbers, tomatoes, cooked carrots, spinach, for example..), but I decided that if I want to lose weight, then I need to put on my big girl panties & eat them anyway. We make our children eat the vegetables they hate because it's good for them, dunno why we think that as grown-ups we're exempt from this.

yah. totally. I used to be picky, it kind of sucks. I caught a scollop yesterday whilst fishing and instead of throwing it back I cracked it open and ate it. it was fricken awesome.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    air-popped popcorn, with cinnamon or whatever I want to sprinkle on. even parmesan cheese sometimes. as long as the popcorn is piping hot, it'll adhere
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A bar of chocolate 100g has roughly 500-600kcal. Even for someone on an 1200kcal diet, they could easily snack on that throughout the day and finish the remainder of their cals on a full meal (dinner)."

What chocolate bars have 500-600 calories? The highest I've seen is 300.