Working out eating well and gaining weight??????? HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• thadreamer
    thadreamer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    :smooched: This post was PRICELESS!!! The replies were fantastic...
    Every time I have a question moving around in my head it's like someone is thinking the same thing. And then baam there is the answer from all of you.

And then all those doubts about whether or not this will work ... Goes flying away!!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS
  • Ladyrabc
    Ladyrabc Posts: 8
    Options
    Bingo, at last someone in exactly the same shoes as me..........what are we doing wrong. I only want to loose 1 1/2 to getbme back to what I was after my first child, hormones Are a bit of an issue but other than that I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, spinning, punch classescascwell as walking the dog and working at the same time. I would normally be in the habit of eating breakfast and then nothing till tea time just because things are so hectic so started a few weeks ago to eat regularly three meals a with two fruit snacks and I'm putting weight on!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think we are eating enough calories?

Plse friend me as it would be great to know how your getting on.

Rachel
  • Ladyrabc
    Ladyrabc Posts: 8
    Options
    So how do I get my body put of starvation mode............. And how long does it take as I have been trying for a month or so!

Any help would be very grateful.

Rabc
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alexb2009
    Options
    Is there any way you could help me out as well?
  • sdavison93
    sdavison93 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was reading this post with the same frustration - that I'd been exercising lots and eating well but gained 2lbs even though my stomach has gone down massively. I'm wondering if this is related to my net calories?

Monday:
    Food: 1125
    Exercise: 1397
    Net: -272

Tuesday:
    Food: 1390
    Exercise: 587
    Net: 803

Wednesday:
    Food: 1480
    Exercise: 546
    Net: 934

Thursday:
    Food: 1262
    Exercise: 540
    Net: 722

Friday:
    Food: 1158
    Exercise: 645
    Net: 513

I'm meant to eat 1200 calories a day and still eat 3 meals a day usually something like:

Breakfast: whole grain toast, 2 slices of grilled bacon, pached egg
    Lunch: ham salad wrap with extra light mayo
    Dinner: baked sweet potato with light cheese and chicken salad

Then little snacks during the day.

Just wondering what it is that I'm doing wrong?
  • Miro7
    Miro7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat and I'm so glad I read this post, because I was getting super frustrated. And I guess the problem was just that I was eating too little. I've been eating 1200 (or sometimes less) calories and busting my *kitten* for a month running, doing turbo fire and 30 day shred and put on my jeans this morning and they were tighter!! Every time I click complete for the day it says if every day were today you'd weight 119, which is BS because I haven't lost even 1 pound.
  • sdavison93
    sdavison93 Posts: 3
    Options
    Bump