Plus NC weather is too hot to be outside lol
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Fire up the BBQ and crack a few beers.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I am trying to convince Master to let me out of the basement for a couple of hours.

I will be barbecuing and drinking beer today. :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I am trying to convince Master to let me out of the basement for a couple of hours.

I will be barbecuing and drinking beer today. :)

I did not know you had internet access. :angry:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of last week:
    dolphin-rocket-o.gif
  • DankaCibulka
    DankaCibulka Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hiding at home:) I don't like hot weather:smile:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Adventures; hiking, frolicking on the beach (a girl's gotta' frolick, ya' know), playing in creeks, hiking to creeks to play in, canoeing across a woodland lake, pretty much enjoying life.

On this particular sunny day, I'm working on stupid homework :( No, I'm not bitter at all.

xPfPGWJ.jpg
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    play basketball
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    I wish it was sunny here. . . :grumble:
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Walking :) Preferably along the cliffs, moors or near a river (or when I'm in reality, along the Southbank of the Thames) lol

Interchangeable day where I am right now but still managed a dog walk, play in the park, walk home and 30DS workout in the garden (not my neighbors watching -staying at FILs a few days lol).
  • PrajnaFaux
    PrajnaFaux Posts: 45
    Options
    I have a plot in our Community Garden, so I will be spending some time there today. First, I'm going to our local nursery to just walk around and enjoy the flowers. They have a huge outdoor area full of roses and other flowers. I had a stressful couple of days and need to relax and get some exercise. I have a pedometer on my ipod, so I can track my mileage.
    What is the weather like out there. Orig. from Riverside and have fam in Redlands. Curious what it is like out there. I bet the sun is a shining! I can feel that warming sensation! How amazing! The nurseries out there are amazing!
    It's beautiful today - 81 degrees! We're having our Arts and Music Festival in Yucaipa this weekend as well as an open house at the garden. I love Cherry Valley Nursery. Picked up some marigolds, Thai chili peppers, and Thai basil this morning and got them planted. Now that I'm eating healthier I'm super excited about growing my own food. I have all kinds of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, corn, beans, summer squash, and cucumber. Planning on getting some melons and winter squash seeded soon, too.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'll go to the beach for a swim. I live in the city but its the last place I ever want to be when the weather picks up. I'll work less in the summers so I can do this :)
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I either go running or walk my dogs. Or both...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sit in the shade and read while my garden grows.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Gardening and playing outside with the little ones...but haven't seen a great sunny day in quite some time now (a few days for sure). :sad:
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Go out on my bike
    Go for a long walk
    Chill at the beach
    All of the above with my family
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Cleaning up the garden, getting ready for planting, hauling dead plants and mulch, hauling hay, feeding and watering 23 horses and 9 ducks. running to town to pick up topsoil. That was my sunny Saturday, lovely day. Tomorrow, about the same thing plus planting lilies and working with our yearling colt.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Take a walk with kids, mow yard
  • chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Get my tan on ;)
  • wendyrap2
    wendyrap2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ir a la playa!!!!