New Here

Options
Hello, I'm new here and just want to say hello. I've looked around the site a bit and it looks like a wonderful place to help me lose some weight. I'm looking forward to the journey.:smile:

Replies

• meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love this site. It is totally amazing! Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and have almost met my goal of losing 100 lbs in a year. I have until Sept. 13, 2013 to loose my last 24 lbs. I will be here to encourage and support you along your journey.
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love this site. It is totally amazing! Feel free to add me, I'm on daily and have almost met my goal of losing 100 lbs in a year. I have until Sept. 13, 2013 to loose my last 24 lbs. I will be here to encourage and support you along your journey.
  • giselle71
    giselle71 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can add me as a friend if you like. It's an awesome place to be, filled with enthusiasm and motivated people to help keep you on track. For me, I feel guilty when i don't log in; or track my food, exercise etc. So I will support you if you would like me to....

I did the same thing you did when I joined 2 weeks ago, and the support was overwhelming.