Options
    Hi, add me :-) I'm 19, 5 foot 8 and 132lbs Sophiewagss xx
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    i am here for you i am 18 :)
  • bodaciousbeatnik
    bodaciousbeatnik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, still have a long way to go but looking forward to a healthier me! Anyone is free to add me, I'm looking for some people to share the journey with!
  • achonator
    achonator Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 , add me if you want.
  • Carbcounteronly
    Options
    Hey team!

Feel free to add me! I am always looking for new buddies and like minded friends :-)

Female
    SW: 63kg
    LW: 53kg
    CW: 60.5kg
    GW: 56kg.

I am 5'5 (and a half!!) or 167 cm :-) xx
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    aww I missed the bracket... I'm 29 but I get told I look younger =)
  • meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I'm 18
  • sadraho
    sadraho Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 and from the UK, feel free to add me
  • kelzeymc
    kelzeymc Posts: 1
    Options
    i'm 18 and just new on here! so gives an add guys! :smile:
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    25! Anyone can add me!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    26 feel free to add me..
  • veto1024
    veto1024 Posts: 20
    Options
    26 going on 10 here! Started this when I had already lost 30 pounds and am almost at my goal :) Would love to discuss this stuff with people on here!
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 from AZ I'm a single mom of an 19 month old I have 120lbs to go (I lost 100lbs while I was pregnant) any one can add me
  • ironpudge
    ironpudge Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 23! Finally lost 20 pounds and totally excited about losing more! Anyone can add me, this is going to be great!
  • Maaike84
    Maaike84 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maaike, 28, and also new here! Just starting out with MFP but have already been on a weight-loss journey for some time now, and lost almost 20 pounds (9 kilos) but have kind of plateaued and going in the wrong direction again, so I just want to get rid of the last few kilos and get back on track!I've not changed anything diet-wise so far, just logging to see where the damage comes from mostly, and going to be making the diet-changes soon! Anyone feel free to add me, it would be great to support each other!
  • coutureaffair
    Options
    Yeah! Add me (:
  • SmRedman14
    SmRedman14 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all, I'm knew to posting on here but just thought I would say hi. Im 22 (nearly 23) and Im doing a sponsored slim for Breast cancer research. http://www.justgiving.com/SallyRedman1906
    I have been losing since 01-05-13 and have lost 5 pounds so far. Im only cutting down what I eat and doing the sweat challenge on Wii just dance 3. But am finding it really helps. Add me if you want to share ideas or give motivation or receive it. Also feel free to sponsor me via the link above. :) Thanks xx
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! My name's Aly and I turned 20 this year. (: