Anyone want another friend?

Options
I could use a few more friends. I recently lost about 20/25 of them because people stop logging in and run away.

A bit about me:

28, 2 kids, I don't eat clean. I suck at getting enough veggies/fruit. I deal with IBS (fun!). I also have 4 cats and in maintenance mode (hence the screen name). Preferred workout is HIIT.

If you want another friend lemme know!

Replies

• April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't eat clean either. Feel free to add me.
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    one cat short of a crazy lady here dear...four cats and an impossibly spoiled Golden retriever....
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Crazy cat ladies are always welcome haha. I would have more if I could but I could never keep up with more than 4 and my kids.
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Happy Saturday night all.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    No. Not another friend. Anything but that. No please, no!

tumblr_lpist3gU7T1qbn4o5o1_500.gif

p.s. I miss jbutt.:cry:
  • 91lovehandles
    Options
    I could definitely use some more friends as well!

I'm new to here! 5 almost 6 days strong of diet/exercise and logging in!

21, no kids, no pets (apartment living), supportive boyfriend.
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm over 100 days in and NEVER going back lol
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    4 dogs, 4 cats, 4 ferrets, 2 turtles, 1 bunny. I am always up for another friend.
  • ericasires
    ericasires Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me please! looking to find some friends on MFP, currently have zero lol
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends. I recently lost about 20/25 of them because people stop logging in and run away.

A bit about me:

28, 2 kids, I don't eat clean. I suck at getting enough veggies/fruit. I deal with IBS (fun!). I also have 4 cats and in maintenance mode (hence the screen name). Preferred workout is HIIT.

If you want another friend lemme know!

Oh I know all about not getting enough veggies. But, I stumbled upon this wonderful thing for IBS symptoms. I started eating more vegetables and my IBS symptoms are nearly gone. I would add slowly though otherwise it could be a worse than IBS symptoms month. I don't want to go into details for it might be obvious.
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) You can call me the crazy bird lady. haha I have three parakeets and two lovebirds.
  • msshugar2u
    msshugar2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP so I need friends. Feel free to add me and I won't runaway
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I think I got most of you! Thanks!
  • cscovel
    cscovel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've lost a few friends too as they have deleted their accounts..! I have 2 cats :-). had a look at your diary (hope you don't mind) as only just been diagnosed with IBS and don't know what to eat..It all started when I added brown rice to my diet and after reading your profile I figured maybe that's what makes it worse..feel free to add, I log in every day!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday and try to log everything everyday :) Feel free to add me! :) I'm getting closer to my goal weight so will be hitting maintenance soon, but I plan to keep logging for a while afterwards so I can track my exercise and so I get used to what maintenance calories looks and "feels" like :)

Oh and I have one cat but he's a "special" little guy LOL....
    8709725483_95d93dcb3f.jpg
    HPIM1603 by Erikalynne2013, on Flickr
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Hi Maintaincats,

What are your goals? Mine are muscle gain, general fitness/health and balance, and learning better habits.
    If those are in line yours, feel free to add me. I'm still a new guy here and don't have a ton of profile friends. I try to eat well more often than not, but I'm not perfect by any means.
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't eat "clean" either. I try to do the veggie/fruit thing and well...blah on that. I like to eat them every once in a while, but never crave or have a desire for them. To each their own. I just stick to my calorie goal and try to stay within my sodium. Seems to be working so far. Feel free to add me! :)

Oh, I also used to have digestive problems. Turns out it was my gallbladder. Once I had that removed my intestinal problems went away. I was even able to eat foods that I hadn't been able to eat for years. Not saying that's what you need. Lol. Just my experience...
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Just came in to support another "dirty eater." :flowerforyou:
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Hi Maintaincats,

What are your goals? Mine are muscle gain, general fitness/health and balance, and learning better habits.
    If those are in line yours, feel free to add me. I'm still a new guy here and don't have a ton of profile friends. I try to eat well more often than not, but I'm not perfect by any means.

My goals are to maintain my weight, tone up, and try to work on taming down the sweets though I haven't done a very good job at it....