• Shalini_15
    Shalini_15 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.. Keep it going
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!
    And where is this place, that looks like a blast!!!!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! What an incredible challenge you faced and conquered and you looked beautiful and healthy doing it. Congrats!!! Respect has certainly been gained with this one!! :drinker:
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Way to go! You look years younger and absolutely fantastic.
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    OMG first of all, congrats!!! Second, I did an outdoor obstacle course near my house (called TreeGo) looks the same - THAT IS SO HARD!!! I gave up after the 3rd course!! Great job!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Superb NSV!!! I'm sure your son was beaming with pride!

Yes he sure was, he got very freaked out when he saw me crying after one challenge that really scared me and at the end said sorry Mum for making you do this !!!! i said no ...thankYOU for making me do this!!!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are a wonderful inspiration!! Congratulations on the weight loss & facing your fears!!!
  • ChristinaK69
    ChristinaK69 Posts: 249
    Options
    you are incredibly adorable. I'm so proud of you. Not sure if I could have done that...unless I had you by my side. Maybe if I ever get to New Zealand. ya never know. I bet your son was very proud of his mum. You're awesome
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That gives me so many new ideas for summer activities! You're very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your experience!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    That gives me so many new ideas for summer activities! You're very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Your welcome! if your not afraid of heights its even more fun!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

Yes he sure was, he got very freaked out when he saw me crying after one challenge that really scared me and at the end said sorry Mum for making you do this !!!! i said no ...thankYOU for making me do this!!!!
    You are an awesome Mom. You not only allow your son to do challenging things but you challenge yourself in order to be a healthier person and an even better Mom. .Amazing!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options

You are an awesome Mom. You not only allow your son to do challenging things but you challenge yourself in order to be a healthier person and an even better Mom. .Amazing!

Thankyou so much for your kind words!!
  • rubyjuly21
    rubyjuly21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You go girl !
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    You go girl !

Thankyou :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    As a mom, I know this had to have been beyond AWESOME to share w/ your son. As a person getting fit, you had to have been on cloud 9 thousand!!!!! lol:)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! But what I want to know is, where is this place???? I want to do that!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You must be so happy, congrats!
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    this is awesome! congrats, super inspiring :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! But what I want to know is, where is this place???? I want to do that!

Thanks :) haha i live in Wellington which is the Capital of New Zealand :)
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

About 4 years ago, I did a ROPES course. It included climbing a tower. I really wanted to do it, but I was just not strong enough. I'm looking forward to going back some day and conquering it---just like you did!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!