Looking for other females to help keep me motivated!

Options
I have some serious weight to lose. I would like to lose 60lbs. I have lost weight before but this time it is going very slow. I need people to motivate me, keep me honest. I had several friends on here who have dropped off and not logged in for several weeks or months....so I need a new crew of motivated 'peeps' to keep me going when I log in each day. If you want someone to chat with and help keep you motivated, share tips, then add me as your friend. I have invited a few of you from the other blog topics on here.
Thanks! And hope to meet new 'fitness pals".

Replies

• emiTgnikaT
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm new on here and not sure how much help I would be to you, but I am planning on logging in at least once a day until I have reached my goal weight. I don't have as much weight to lose, I need to drop 37 to reach my goal weight, but knowing myself and previous attempts at this it will take me quite a while. I don't know anyone on here yet and don't really have very much experience in motivating people, but I would love to try and help you through your journey while I venture through my own. If I could be of any help to you, I'd be glad to help out.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Le' do this. I'm here to motivate you. I'm here to provide you with support, advice, and tips.

-Jen
  • esgarcia7
    esgarcia7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Got some things in common with the lack of consistent buddies. Having some mutual support makes the process easier. : D
  • Rica0303
    Rica0303 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm with you girl. I too have a lot of weight to lose. I need to lose 55lbs. Let's keep each other motivated and on track. Together we WILL get there!!!!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I have 100+ to loose, so don't worry I will not be leaving anytime soon :D
  • lphillp
    lphillp Posts: 13
    Options
    Same here i need to keep logging. add me
  • bordercolliemad2008
    bordercolliemad2008 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Im always on the look out for more friends to help motivate and to help keep me motivated!

Add Me ! :)

x
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Need to lose a similar amount to you.
  • MissFayeT
    MissFayeT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me, I have 84lbs to lose. Started a few days ago, but feel like i've been on here forever!
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    *Sending some motivation your way* I have added you, others on here may add me too :) I log daily and my diary is open :)
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I could use some more active pals!
  • Kori0714
    Kori0714 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I want to lose about 40lbs but I am not consistent with it. I need someone other than my husband to keep me on track. So let's try and do this together.
  • oldyogi50
    oldyogi50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just getting started myself with about 40 lbs to lose. Would love to have some friends to work with and gain motivation. Add me please.
  • lyndseybuddington
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 pounds total myself so we have something in common there and with the friends that have dropped out/ and/or not logged in for a long time. I'd love to share encouragement, motivation, recipes and tips with friends! Anyone else looking for a friend on here, feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • AshleyAnn9
    AshleyAnn9 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome!
    You can do this :) feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday, good or bad.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me I log in every day.. I would be more then happy to be a supporter to you and I know I can use the support to..

Good luck!!
  • Tfrancis727
    Options
    Hi, I to am looking for motivation. I was on here a while back and stopped logging on, but I really wanny get back into using the program again. So you can add me, because I to have quite a bit of weight I want to lose. Thanks.
  • ZetteZett
    ZetteZett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've used the app, but I'm new to the community. I'm in the same boat, I lost weight before, but gained it back and I need some extra motivation to get me back on track again. Would love to have other people to keep me accountable. :) Feel free to add me too. Thanks!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal weight and am learning to maintain. I'm always happy to support and encourage, as well as receive support and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 80 lbs and have found that support is one of the best tools of the adventure!! Please feel free to add me :)