Totally discouraged at this point

Options
I gained 7 pounds before my period and I thought it was just water weight, but I'm done and it hasn't gone down and I gained .5 on my inches. It's irritating because I work my butt off and eat very healthy and it's demtivating

Replies

• Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    im on Attempt 7
    I can eat healthy and bust my *kitten* with zero fat loss...the only way I've lost 5lbs is getting sick and eating only 500 cals a day
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Maybe your salt intake is to high? Can't see your diary so it's hard to tell.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Hate bloody periods, I'm on mine now and feel chunky, bloated and can't wait for it to finish

Eaten soooo much carbs : (

Try and drink lots of water
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your picture, why are you trying to lose another 15lbs?
  • Levinia2013
    Levinia2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough, because your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose any weight.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You're probably not eating enough, so you messed up your metabolism.
  • sdgmom4
    sdgmom4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough, because your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose any weight.

Absolutely true. Make sure your calorie intake and your activity level are matching. If you are working out a lot you might actually need more calories.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Didn't you just post a thread about snacking may be killing you? What are your calories set to? Are you logging everything?
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options

That is what I am thinking. Why would anyone want to eat 500 calories a day. I would hope you are eating at least 1200 a day. You want to be healthy. You have to eat and work out the way you can for LIFE! If you do the short cuts now and can't live with them. You will gain the weight back and then some.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Open your diary so we can see what your intakes are - without seeing what you are consuming, can't make a comment.
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear this. We have all been there. Dont give up you can achieve your goals. We all go through this. The ups and downs, my friends call it yo yo dieting. I tend to do well in and excercise in the winter then blow it in the summer. BBQ's and a couple of drinks. I do it every year. Dont give up you are so not alone.

Heather