3 NSV in one day. Wow

Options
dalildevil
dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
So....yesterday was a good day for me. yesterday I had 3 NSV (non-scale victories) in my weight loss journey. And although they are little things. When I think back where I was a year and a half ago I think these little things are awesome.

1- Those of you who know me know that I started walking about a year ago to help with my weight loss. and that has been going great. Today I added a little jog to my walk and I was able to sustain it through out the whole of the wooded path (NB trail) behind Parkwood school. (yay me)

2- As I was walking I looked down and for the first time in since I started my journey, when I looked down I saw only boobs. Meaning my stomach is no longer the first thing that enters a room. I can now enter the ranks of women who walk proudly boobs first *LMAO*

3- For the first time since Jr high, today, I fit in a pair of size 9 pants. Granted the pants in question are quite stretchy but regardless the tag still says size 9. Something I never thought I'd ever see again.

So yeah....I am more than a little elated tonight. Thought I'd share.

Replies

• marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work, the NSVs will keep adding up :)
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous!!!! great job :D
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Those are great! The scale is a capricious evil thing. These are the victories that really make the difference!
  • brent_woods
    brent_woods Posts: 32
    Options
    Excellent job! Keep it up!
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! I think that the everyday NSV's are the things that keep this journey worth taking!! Best of luck to you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! Three cheers for three great NSV's!!!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    wOOOHOOOOO!! That is so awesome.. keep up that great work!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    brilliant NSV's really pleased for you :)
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW Congratulations! :D

You are truly an inspiration! I've only been at this seriously for the past month or so, and I'm already noticing a difference. I honestly don't remember EVER wearing a size 9! I've always been big, I hit the 300-lb mark when I was 17. I'm hoping that by New Years I will be in the 200's again :) Stay strong, you are doing AMAZING! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!