Best exercise DVDs

Can anybody recommend some good exercise DVD's?

I love Jillian Michaels and have most of her DVD which I enjoy, but am looking for some others to add to my collection.. Something cardio/boxing based and something yoga/Pilates style.

Replies

• samacooper
    samacooper Posts: 28 Member
    If you like dancing at all, Ellen Barrett has a whole bunch of pilates/yoga/dance style workouts that I love; her style and energy are pleasant and the routines are great. They don't kick your butt the way Jillian does; its energizing and if you haven't worked out in a while, you definitely feel the burn the next day. For a preview, look her up on youtube, search for ellen barrett and "super slim down" or "zen sculpt", there are many others but that will give you a taste. I think you can rent some DVDs from netflix, and plenty are for sale on Amazon.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    I personally love turbo fire.
  • sweatybettyboop
    sweatybettyboop Posts: 22 Member
    The *best* website for fitness DVDs:

is: collagevideo.com

All of the staff reviews *every* DVD and break each one down into number of minutes for warm-up, aerobic, strength training, cool-down.

If the majority of the staff loves the DVD, they deem it a favorite.

If you order one and don't like it, send it back to them within 30 days for a money back guarantee, no questions asked.

This online store is stellar!!
  • emmalou25mk
    emmalou25mk Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks everybody... I'll have a look and see what I can order to the UK.

Btw becky6m.... You're bikini body is INSANE! Well done... Can't wait to look like that one day!