New to Site

Options
misaksen
misaksen Posts: 14 Member
Hello! I have been making a huge effort to change my life over the past 7 weeks or so. Our church is hosting a triathalon in September...so I decided to go for it. So far I have lost 13 pounds, bur have so far to go. Counting calories and exercising are my main methods......I suppose that would be the old fashioned way? I have tried many of a diet before and lost/gained it all back. I am hoping to drastically improve my quality of life so that I can be a blessing to my family by having more energy and what not.

Replies

• Autumn256
    Autumn256 Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! A triathalon? As in swim, bike, run? That sounds like a great goal! Congrats on the 13 pounds lost so far, You must be down a size, too. WTG! I am getting ready for a 5K on Sept 10th, so we have similar goals. I would like to lose 8 pounds by August 31st, as well. I think it's doable. Let's keep in touch, and motivate each other!
  • misaksen
    misaksen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! That sounds awesome! I am only walking the "run" part of the triathalon, but hope to be able to run after I lose some weight. 8 lbs is totally doable!