Another Noob

Options
Hi everyone

My name is jewel and I am new here. I have a long way to go 80-100lbs, but am doing it in 10 lbs increments. Hopefully that will help keep me motivated.

I am looking for friends to motivate and support and that will motivate and support me as well. I find I am one of those people who needs to be accountable. I also like to chit chat and play games on line.

Feel free to add me

Cheers!
jewel

Replies

• carmenberard
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I have less to lose, but I like the 10lb goals too :)

Best of luck :)
  • CoachJ77
    CoachJ77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I will add you too, a good network is nice to have!
  • edgeno
    edgeno Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi
    I too am new to all this but I figured if I had people watching me I would do a lot better
  • edgeno
    edgeno Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi i too am new need motivation many this will do it
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    I would love to be friends. You can never have too many people encouraging you and holding you accountable. I find it really does help......
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone:

It is day 1 for me, and so far, so good - mostly because its 7:45 in the morning LOL. Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly! I know I can do this with friends like you.

:flowerforyou:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    So, I have completed my food diary for today, although it is only noon. I will have 7 calories left at the end of my day. I plan to go for a walk afternoon, and plan to TRY some push ups and sit ups/crunches too. Would someone mind having a look at my diary (it is open to friends) and see if what I have done today is ok. Maybe make some suggestions as to what I can change .

Much appreciated

jewel