Insanity

Options

Replies

• amalzingsong
    amalzingsong Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Who is doing Insanity and who wants to start?

I'm starting on Monday :)
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is my rest day, but saturday is my first day of month 1, week 4 :)

that one girl, tanya, is my hero. :drinker:
  • Briannnaaa216
    Options
    Today was my 4th day!(:
  • RachelRiley87
    RachelRiley87 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well done guys keep up the good work I'm going to try push through though I have DOM in my right arm after supension training 3rd day in today and I think it's got more intense I can't stretch my right arm out fully and it's so painful I heard its best to push through these types of things though.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I will finish on Saturday..

I feel great and my body looks amazing. I am a 48 year old woman and if I can do it anyone can. I am going to do another round because my tum isn't as flat as I'd like it but overall I'm very happy with my success. People keep asking me how much weight I've lost and are amazed when I tell them only 4 pounds.. Then I flex and they are like holy heck. I've got guns for the first time in my life...

Keep pushing play!
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    Just did my last day of pure cardio/cardio abs! Tomorrow is plyocardio and then I'm done with month 1! Loving how I'm feeling day after day. Keep it up everyone :)
  • ItsmeLeahh
    ItsmeLeahh Posts: 41
    Options
    I did the fit test yesterday and plyo today but I'm starting Monday ????
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 week 1 yesterday pure cardio, was a little frustrated that I didn't push myself harder. My average heart rate was still high but it didn't feel as if I pushed myself enough.

I get annoyed with myself when doing high knees I always think my knees are not high enough!

Well today is pylo to complete week 1.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I start my challenge with my boyfriend on Monday! :)
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    finished week 2 this morning. I think it may take me a while to get all of the forms correct. Im getting better though. I may add some jogging into my routine just 5k 3x a week would this hinder me at all i love jogging outside couldn't hurt could it?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I just finished my last day of week 3. Im so happy Ive made it this far bc as a lot of you have said I also get that "I just dont want to do it" attitude. Its hard and its easy to feel that way but once I press play I no longer feel that way (:
    Good job to everyone!
  • wffolkes
    Options
    Watched some motivational videos this morning to pump me up! I definitely pushed myself pylo cardio routine is hard though. That basketball circuit had me dripping with sweat unable to make it through the whole workout.

I felt much better with the warm up to made it through quite easy today.

Looking forward to the rest then attack week 2
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Thrilled another week down in the books :)) even with injury from suspension classes. Treated myself to a sports massage today.. Very needed and I'm already pumped for the next week to start Monday.

Jers43.. It's fine to do additional exercise with these workouts there like any other fitness programme. On beachbody forums people are running or biking 3-5x a week. I do suspension classes and I cycle too. Good luck.
  • njfitnessgirl
    njfitnessgirl Posts: 281
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday. Just finished day 2 and omg it was hard. The sweat was just pouring off of me. But I loved it and I think this is the workout that's going to push me over this little plateau that I've hit. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
  • talenarenee
    talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I found a way to make the rest of my school year calendar fit with the rest of Insanity's calendar so that I wasn't just repeating Month 1 over and over. Technically I've been doing Insanity for over a month now almost daily as prescribed. With my scheduling revisions I'm starting week 4's circuit on Thursday. Did Pylo Cardio Circuit today and it kicked my butt as usual. My HRM said I burned 493 calories. With the way my heart was racing and the sweat pouring off me, I believe it! Not seeing the pounds drop yet, but definitely noticing more tone in my arms and thighs. Getting there!
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Njrunningmom... Well done on the great start its a killer workout and is pushing me through my plateau slowly but surely.

Talemarenee.. Yay welcome back keep up the amazing work!! I've on,y lost 1.8kg but my clothes are fitting so much better. Xx
  • wffolkes
    Options
    Should I trust my heart rate monitor during insanity workouts I'm getting 800 - 950 kcals burned with an average HR of 168 max HR of 188.

Those numbers seen a little high? My recovery is very good although my body has a hard time keeping up with my fitness level and the determination from my brain!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Fit Test, day 1 completed! I am new to Insanity and I just pust my first red X on my workout calendar.

Switch kicks: 58 (actually 116 but two count as one, right?)
    Power jacks: 43
    Power knees: 69
    Power jumps: 26
    Globe jumps: 8
    Suicide jumps: 12
    Push-up jacks: 10
    Low plan oblique: 27

I just finished my 2nd round of 30 day shred, I also completed Ripped in 30 and I'm happy to be doing something new.
  • asminejay
    asminejay Posts: 4
    Options
    I keep starting then stopping, it's a really good workout and would love to stick it out but need some extra motivation, anyone that wants/can help please add me, thanks
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    First day of "Recovery Week" done...man I was expecting something easier! Slower pace, but still a killer, my shoulders will be feeling it tomorrow.