Too funny!!

Options
imagymrat
imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
So, i'm working the floor this afternoon at the gym. This big muscle head comes over to the the leg press machine. I have to give you a visual of this individual so you can truly picture the scenario I had to endure. He's about 5'6 and weighs about 170lbs, he's extremely muscular, a regular in the gym, around 45, bald, from Trinidad, so medium skinned. He wears the gayest outfit I have ever seen on a straight man, or a gay one for that fact, cause they have way too much fashion sense to be caught dead in what poor Everett was wearing. his daily uniform consists of micro mini tight lycra spandex shorts, the kind that the little bum cheeks keep peeking out of, they are always in a very vivid colour, today being grey/purple and blue stripes. He wears a man booby shirt, the tank tops that cut out to show what he believes are superior pec muscles, along with gross hairy nipples!:laugh: he wears beat up old school Nike high tops usually with black tube socks pushed down around his ankles, guess his wife never thinks to buy him anklets..lol. K now you have an idea how he struts around, he thinks his poopy def doesn't stink, he hits on all the women, even though he's married, and has invited me into a threesome with his wife..lol..EWWWWW! anyhow he gives new meaning to the word arrogant and really has no respect for women, if I'm working on the squat rack, he will stand behind and utter dirty things, I ignore him..it's hard to d.o. On to my story, he wants to impress a new trainer by showing her that he can do all 10 plateson the leg press...btw i've already done this, he's way behind :laugh: , so he asks me to spot him, I reluctantly say yes, and only because every other staff member has suddenly become busy..I was cornered! lol...so he gets on people are watching, just as he wants, and when he gets to 10 plates, i'm ready to spot him, out pops one of his berries, right outta the side of his shorts...I nearly died, I couldn't stop laughing, my side was seriously aching..lol, he then had the audacity to ask me to "pop" it back in...FOR REAL!? :sick: :noway: , no way buddy, your berry is on his own, so instead of racking the weights, he straightens his leg to try to put the little fellow back where he belongs, now ive also realized he's commando..EWWWWW not a pretty pic...lol. As his legs are stretched out and his manipulating his package to cover his jewels, his knee gives, and the weight comes down, i'm trying to pull it back,. but c'mon it's 900 lbs, i'm strong, but hey not that strong, so as i'm lifting the rack, and starting to pull the weight off, he tells me in a very annoyed voice, that he has it, he then pushes the weight up, with some serious leg power and let's go the loudest fart i've ever heard, not a little WOOT..a long loud disgustingly wet sounding man fart...the girls at the desk which is about 30 feet away heard it....then the smell hit! LOL...and I was no longer his spot..I bailed, leaving Mr. berry to wallow in his own stench...i'm hoping he's learned a lesson here....but I don't think so! lol....just though i'd share, it's was pretty damn funny!

Replies

• jackik
    jackik Posts: 4
    Options
    Hysterical!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Too funny, I was dying when you were telling about his berry HAHAHA!
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    Oh, jeez. That's too hilarious!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    A "berry" FUNNY story, gymrat!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that story! I needed a good laugh!
  • k8tb52
    k8tb52 Posts: 8
    Options
    Laughter keeps us young... ... tell him ALL your Pals thank him for his demonstration. LOL
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I literally just picked myself up on the floor and think I also may have strained an abdominal muscle from laughing so hard! THAT is priceless!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up! Thanks! Now I can't get the visual out of my mind!
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    ROFLMFA,Oh my god,I think i would have died laughing just seeing that.Thanks for that story.
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    discustingly hilariusand eeeeeww!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW that is so funny. So how many calories does one burn whilst laughing?
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I seriously died jsut visualizing the whole thing, you know he has to be soooooo embarassed ...I hate guys liek that so i love it when things that hurt their ego happen. thank you for sharing
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    omgggg eeewwwwwww loolll this is too funny!! ur story is so vivid i felt like i was there hahaha...

dang.... i go to an eventless gym!
  • Angela764
    Angela764 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    omg lol:laugh:
  • gingerra19800
    Options
    that had my whole family laughing..i had to read it out loud....r0tflmfa0!!!!!:sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Man I hate such guys!!! Disgusting and funny! Poor you :laugh:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    HA, that's funny stuff right there.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :laugh: :laugh: