PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy. My son is your age, weight and just a bit taller than you. He lifts 4-5 days a week. He eats whatever he wants but really has an okay diet. Completely ripped though. I think lifting is the key on that one.
    Good luck.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    So others don't waste their time....

Post from OP in a different thread on April 30:
    Hello i am a 18 year old Male, 5'6 around 135 pounds,
    I do kickboxing and have been for over 1 year, 3 times a week. Results started to show quickly but have slowed down a lot. Although you might think i am a lightweight i still have a stomach! My cardio is fantastic and better then it has ever been but the results are NOT showing on my body! I try to eat as cleanly as possible!

Please tips :( !!!!!

26.2% body fat
    > yet i feel like my cardio isnt effected by this at all.....

Single response in that thread:
    You need to lift weights. Find a good program and do it, consistently. Your body composition sounds off.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975932-i-need-lots-of-tips-please-and-thank-you
  • Momwidomski
    Momwidomski Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing myself when I read this. 135 lbs. @ 5"6" seems underweight for a guy.
    :noway:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    not to be funny but yu might need a colon cleanse..it has been proven that people can carry between 5 to 60lbs of literally ****... :wink: lol..see if that could be yur issue that the remaining weight is actually waste..they have pills yu can get from CVS/RITE AID/WALGREENS and maybe even Walmart that will flush your system..good luck!!!

I'm really hoping this is a counter-troll to suggest the OP is full of something...

Me, too. "Proven?" By whom? The unicorns?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    not to be funny but yu might need a colon cleanse..it has been proven that people can carry between 5 to 60lbs of literally ****... :wink: lol..see if that could be yur issue that the remaining weight is actually waste..they have pills yu can get from CVS/RITE AID/WALGREENS and maybe even Walmart that will flush your system..good luck!!!

Yep, I got mine at Walgreens for just a few dollars. I've been taking these. They come in 3 different flavors. How long till I start seeing results.

2000-Flushes-coupon.gif
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Was thinking the same thing myself when I read this. 135 lbs. @ 5"6" seems underweight for a guy.

Bet he totally has a thigh gap, though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Eat more.
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good idea, sounds like he might be full of something for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • spinman1949
    Options
    That " Don't tell me what to do" comment is pretty Trollish.

As far as weight?

At 18 my lean 6' 2" frame was at 165lb and I could bench 235 curl 175 and military 190. Only 3 reps of course. I doubt I can get back to that shape at 63, but I am going to try. LOL
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    In for 60lb colon.cleanse losses.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

That's a pretty high-quality MFP reference. Too bad your profile looks suspiciously like an "extra" account.
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options

That's a pretty high-quality MFP reference. Too bad your profile looks suspiciously like an "extra" account.

Just to clarify: are you saying you think my remark was good but my profile is bogus? TIA
  • Javier_KB
    Javier_KB Posts: 10
    Options
    Just to clarify things,
    I am 5'6
    135 Pounds
    I do Kickboxing
    I have extremely good cardio and flexibility, not being cocky just speaking the truth.
    I can bench press my own body weight, 3 sets 10 reps, i am not weak........

THE REAL PROBLEM IS I AM HAVING A PROBLEM DEVELOPING MUSCLE....... OR ATLEAST MY MUSCLE IS NOT SHOWING
    TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE MUSCLE VISIBLE!
  • Javier_KB
    Options
    Sorry for any confusion, i am not trying to gain flexibility
    And believe me when i say i still have a gut.
  • Javier_KB
    Options
    read
  • mariskae
    mariskae Posts: 2
    Options
    You need to open your mind and listen! I am 45 and know I can learn something from every one every day .I agree with the others, you are too skinny and are having body image issues. Be more respectful to others and get some help!
  • Javier_KB
    Options
    Ok but please understand this is not a mental thing.....
    In my kickboxing class they have a nickname for me and my gut....
    Guys i dont have a mental disorder i seriously have a gut....................................................................................................................
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    See the posts where people told you to lift weights?

Lift weights.

Or you can start another thread. People will tell you to lift weights.
  • Javier_KB
    Options
    And people need to acknowledge i am still 18 years old, i barely have facial and arm hair......... I am not a 40 year old construction worker at 5'6 135 pounds.
    I am literally a TEENAGER.
  • Javier_KB
    Options
    Thank you.