Any post baby victories photo's you can share?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mother of four here :) I gained and lost just fine with my first two and didn't have a struggle at all until I got pregnant with my twins. I had been put on bedrest and later lost one of our twins with an emergency C-section. So I had gained way more than ever and then after losing our daughter I had ZERO care in world about getting into shape and losing any weight. So that weight stayed on and eventually we got pregnant with our last, so I started out overweight and then gained more. But, I'm am thankfully at a point that I have my body back again! I have a bit more to lose but I'm really happy with where I am now too.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My daughter was born January 14th, 2013
    She is four months in a few weeks, here is my progress thus far. (She is baby #2) my height is 5'8" starting weight in these pics 155lbs (starting weight after her birth 165lbs) current weight 140lbs. This pic in my profile is the last two months focusing on body fat started at 24.9% in February now at 21.3% goal is 18%.
    6553648_5856.jpg
    6553648_5605.jpg
    6553648_7192.jpg

Um. . . . WOW!!! Good work - you must be SO proud of yourself :smile:. So inspiring!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Very proud of myself, years ago my mother (I love her, but she has so many excuses) told me that when I had children I would understand why she herself was so out of shape. I vowed at a very young age that I'd never "give up". My son is ten years old so I had plenty of time to recover before baby #2, I started with Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred, then did 40 minutes of cardio, then 60 (and actually more than that). I plan on doing strength training next to increase muscle mass.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    well I don't have any before pictures(my daughter is just about 6yrs old now!) But I did gain around 72lbs with my pregnancy and I got my body back :) my profile pic is about 2 months old.
    I want abs like yours, I haven't had as much luck with my second baby and getting back to my old abs. Picture in my "ticker" is my abs before baby #2, they are still kind of iffy and weak. I am hoping strength training will give me better abs, since they will be stronger.
  • Darknightswifey
    Darknightswifey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was 199 a few days before having my second in 2009, I'm sure I went over 200 by the time I had her, and today I'm at 126 =] almost to my gw then maybe my ugw! =].. Keep up the good work!! It will be worth it you can do it!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I had my son Dec 23, 2011. I was already overweight when I got pregnant. At 6 weeks pp, I was 260lbs. I am proud to say that today I am 200.6lbs.

Dec 2011/Jan 2012
    33cta4o.jpg
    drdzc6.jpg

A few days ago:

2zhr33o.jpg
    34sov91.jpg

I still have a long way to go before I'm healthy, but I'm proud to say that I'm only 3 pounds away from how much I weighed when I first got pregnant.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have photos on my profile :)

But I delivered both kids at 265 and I know that I got up higher.

I weigh in now anywhere from 142-150 depending on the time of the month lol

Still working on some of this belly skin -- but it's getting there!!
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My images aren't working, sorry. I have one on my profile though.

I have had 3 children, I was 118 when I got pregnant with #1 and am currently 103lbs. My highest weight was 153lbs. My children are 2, 4, & 6

Please note: I am only 4'11" so it's okay for me to have such a low weight :-)
  • eddynigma
    eddynigma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter in 2011, the photo on the left is from 3 months after I had her. The right is from a month ago, I'm not sure how much I weighed exactly in the left photo but I know I've lost 24 pounds since I started keeping track. When we bought a scale I weighed 175, and I now weigh 151, and am 5'9". I joined MFP near the end of my weight loss journey, and it's been a great motivator.

9m5VwhU.png
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter in 2011, the photo on the left is from 3 months after I had her. The right is from a month ago, I'm not sure how much I weighed exactly in the left photo but I know I've lost 24 pounds since I started keeping track. When we bought a scale I weighed 175, and I now weigh 151, and am 5'9". I joined MFP near the end of my weight loss journey, and it's been a great motivator.

9m5VwhU.png

You are one GORGEOUS mama! You look phenomenal :flowerforyou:.
  • SabrinaLC
    Options
    I tried again, still can't post pictures... sorry
  • SabrinaLC
    Options
    1038rom.png
  • eddynigma
    eddynigma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    awe, thanks!! :D
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine is my profile pic. My baby girl is 11 months old and I have an almost 5 yr old son.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!