What do you think is in this breakfast bowl?

Options
noobletmcnugget
noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
I found this picture online, and it just looks amazing. I'm not sure what is actually in it though. Can anyone help me out? How many calories do you think it would come to?

BFz0GG5CUAI-BDk.jpg:large

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, banana, apple, kiwi, granola, and raisins and it may be somemwhere around 300 calories depending on how much cottage cheese, bananas and granola are used
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    All of what Moodyfeesh said, but I see some slivered almonds on top, and perhaps some watermelon (pink bits towards bottom) as well that wasn't mentioned.

I came up with around 474 calories. However, it's pretty small portion imo. You'd have to weigh it all out. Here is a visual if it helps:

qfi5FdJl.png?1
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! That's an amazing help! :)
  • xsineadyx
    xsineadyx Posts: 2
    Options
    cottage cheese? for breakfast? :s id say it was yogurt and with all the fruit bearing in a mind they have a lot of sugar id say it is quite high in sugar and calories just for a early meal
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese? for breakfast?

Dissing someone for eating "non-breakfast approved" food for breakfast? So just how long HAVE you been in the service of the food clock police? :bigsmile:
  • tamarwe
    tamarwe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    back in the day, I would get diet food delivered to my apt... breakfast for saturdays was always:
    pineapple chunks
    red grapes
    honeydew chunks
    canteloupe chunks
    and a little side of ricotta cheese.

It was wonderful.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese? for breakfast? :s id say it was yogurt and with all the fruit bearing in a mind they have a lot of sugar id say it is quite high in sugar and calories just for a early meal

Why not cottage cheese for breakfast? I don't find it to be particularly non-breakfast. It's not like it's chicken salad or something. (Which would be totally fine for breakfast, but straying from 'traditional").