Fitbit flex

Options
The fitbit flex is due out in the Uk in a few weeks, has anyone anywhere else tried one and if so what do you think?

Replies

• tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've preordered but no clue when I'm getting it. I love the idea about being able to wear it 24/7
  • franbhp
    franbhp Posts: 1
    Options
    Can you tell me where I can pre order one from in the UK
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    If you have a One, the Flex might disappoint you due to the lack of a display. You can't see your steps or other stats unless you have a mobile device with you that it's syncing to. If it's your first Fitbit, it probably wouldn't be bad because it's all you'll know. I had a One and am trying to get used to the Flex because I tend to lose the One. I like the way the Flex tracks sleep, and it doesn't annoy me on my wrist, but it's a pain to get the clasp closed. It's okay, but I can't say I would recommend it over the One.
  • MrsMac927
    MrsMac927 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have the Zip and I love it!!
  • fat2fitx3
    fat2fitx3 Posts: 18
    Options
    I just got the e-mail saying the Flex is able to be pre-ordered, to ship later this week (U.S.). I've been looking at it, but don't know if I should buy it. Is it that helpful? Anyone have experience with using the Fitbit (any type) or one of it's competitors?