1 gallon of water a day??? WHAT???

Options
A lot of people have asked me... "Well how do you manage to drink a gallon of water a day"

Here is my answer...

I have a gallon of water that I pretty much carry around with me... (yes its heavy)

Throughout the day I use it..not only to drink but to use it with meals and such... this is what I do.

I drink it to take my morning vitamins.
I use it in my post work out shake.
I use it in my lunch (I usually have eggs and to make them more "fluffy" I add water (from the gallon)

That is about a half gallon right there..its not even 1pm yet.

My afternoon tea..(I use my water from the gallon)
For dinner, I mix it in whatever foods I am cooking
at 9pm I have a lemon water drink that is nice and warm...theres more water
I also have a banana smoothie...yep I add more water.

Then the rest is left for me to drink.
And there you have it... my schedule to drink a gallon of water a day.
Not only is my face clear and glowing, I have so much energy. Yes I pee a lot...it's all part of the job =)

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I will start putting a gallon on my desk and see if i can manage to drink it! :)
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think I am going to try this.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% with you on this. I'm closer to 1.5 gallons a day normally and even more than that on WO days. After my coffee, that's all I have to drink. Never leave the house without it. Easy peasy! Cheers!! :drinker:
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    I go through about a gallon a day too...it's definitely not as hard as some people think! Yeah I pee a lot too, but like you said, it's worth it! :drinker:
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Glad I can help and inspire you guys!!!

Its really crazy if you think about how much water that is possible to consume a day.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I get pretty darn close to a gallon a day. It's not hard. I rarely drink anything else.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I fill up my gallon and put it on my desk. Just keep refilling my cup all day. :drinker: It's not hard if you have it sitting there and see it and know that's how much you have to drink.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I believe I'm just over a gallon a day, and on WO days, closer to two. Great post!
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great advice Jules, thanks!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    During training I drink 1 gallon, then another gallon through the day. Just get a big bottle. It's not hard at all.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    a gallon of water a day? I drink that by 3pm most days... I keep a 32 ounce waterbottle on my desk and my cup holds 16 ounces it goes fast.. and now that the shop is getting hotter I am drinking way more water.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    YES! I drink 14-20 cups a day. It is NOT hard!

ETA: It's 2 pm and I've already had 14 cups today.
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon and a half as well. I have a 28 oz water bottle, which I like because refilling it gives me a chance to get up from my desk and stretch my legs. I drink 2 bottles before lunch, 2 after, and 2-4 more after work and through the evening.
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am also making it to just over a gallon day. Fill it up in the morning and then user/drink all day. Your plan makes it simple to put into action!! :smile:
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I drink at least 3 liters. I have an app that I keep track of my water intake. I take a bottle with me when I go out and it's a Nalgene that's marked so I know how much I've had. People need to do whatever motivates them most. I keep a jug of filtered water in the fridge and try to consume it in a day. I also drink green tea, which counts.
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    when i'm at my most motivated, I shoot for a gallon and a half. I use a 32 oz cup to get the job done. fill it once before breakfast, drink a second one during breakfast and until lunch, a third with lunch and the following few hours. Then while at work I use my 32oz bottle and usually fill it 3 times while there. after a while, it's mindless!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    BeautifulBrownButterfly Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i have a gallon jug and i drink on it from the time i get to work from the time i leave.. 6:45am-2:45pm and by the time i leave i am usually done, but i have more once i get home.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    y'all are so very welcome! Glad I could share my knowledge =)
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I drink at least a gallon a day and some days a gallon and a half. It's such a habit now and my body craves it! My skin is glowing, too!! :blushing:
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    question - so it is a fact then that if I drink so much water, I need to pee like every 15 min and I'm completely normal for this right? lol (not really joking lol)....