Help keep me accountable

Options
Hi there,

Just getting started, anyone want to help keep me accountable with regard to filling out the food tracker? I will of course offer the same support to you!

Thanks so much

Rosanne

Replies

• Mrs_Metz
    Mrs_Metz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in! I was great for the first few weeks, now im doing horrible!!
  • srdreyer
    srdreyer Posts: 4
    Options
    Glad to help, together we can do this!

Rosanne
  • kalang0915
    kalang0915 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! I was doing so great. Then about a month ago stopped logging and exercising!!! Just came back today!!! We can do it!!!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Feel free to add me :-) I have been doing great for almost 55 days. I joined back in Nov, but that was a horrible time to join and I didnt do much. But I have a goal this time and I am super supportive. Happy Losing
  • sharoness25
    sharoness25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started again today.. feel free to add me too! I started the year off right for about 3 months then got lazy and lost motivation.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    hi everyone!

In the past month and a half i've dropped 8.2 lbs just following this and logging EVERYTHING. The minute i stop logging I feel myself slipping!

I'm great for support, not so much for food ideas (I do eat a lot, but I walk a ton to burn it off I know I can make healthier choices... i just... don't.)

Feel free to friend me! I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ladies you can add me. I am new and need the accountability to log the good, the bad and the ugly
  • srdreyer
    srdreyer Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks Ladies, I am glad to friend you all!

Rosanne
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If you (and anyone else) want another supportive friend, I'm game! I was doing so well with tracking food until last month when my flu turned into pneumonia and I slacked off big-time. Gained back 10 lbs! :( Time to get back on track. I started another thread to post a weekly calorie intake goal and keep track of dally calories if anyone's interested.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You all can add me also...I have been a member since last March 2012 and did great till about Oct...and fell off and on the wagon...I love new friends and being accountable and exercise is where it's at for me! I hope to see some new friends!
  • Tri4Aug
    Tri4Aug Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like a few people to help keep me accountable, too. It's so much easier to NOT log my food! I don't have problems with exercising, but I love to eat!
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I'd love to help you out and keep you accountable. You can add me as well. I will send you a msg!
  • md_junk
    md_junk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd really love to get in on this. I have tried logging with MFP SOOOOO many times, but I always loose motivation. I have never tried doing it with anyone else and could really do with the support :)