Question about Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
I was wanting to know if the exercises on this program are different than the one's in Jillian's other dvd's. I have just about all of her single dvd workouts and I have bought JMBR but I haven't opened it yet. Since it's so expensive I didn't want to open it only to find it's all the workouts I already have. Of course, I know JMBR probably incorporates exercises from previous dvd's but are there a lot of new one's also? Thanks!

Replies

• MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would say it is different than the others.. I went to the 30DS after the 90 DBR and found level 1 too easy for myself.. I only have 30DS and Yoga Meltdown along with the 6 pack abs but haven't opened that one yet =) Have fun with The Body Revolution I loved it and lost over 20 pounds and 11 inches.
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I don't think there are lots of new exercises.
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Ok....thanks. I can tell the 6 week 6 pack is helping so I think you'll really like that one. Right now I'm doing that one and the Killer Buns & Thighs. I like both of those better than 30 Day Shred.
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I will have to look into Killer Buns and Thighs.. I tried on a skirt on Saturday and it was a butt hugger lol t but actually didn't look too bad =) going to wait a little while for that one tho maybe after my ab videos