BEST MFP'ER AWARDS

Options
Hi everyone!

One lady on MFP has been so fantastic and amazing and motivational and helpful to me that I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to her in a public way, hopefully she'll see it!

She's always ready with a well done and some lovely comment and sends lovely long motivational messages and shares all her amazing knowledge with not just me, with lots of people! :smooched:

MEL GIBSON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If anyone else has anyone who's been very helpful and a great MFP friend feel free to mention here!

Mimi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Its got to be KnightofGod, under motivation in the dictionary there should be a picture of Ed.

Those who know him know he deserves it
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Aww that's really sweet. For me it'd have to be lcourterm. He's been a great friend and motivator, and always has something positive and funny to help me out with every day. :n) :flowerforyou:
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would have to vote for CRICKKS... she is awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Man I can think of so many that are SO helpful to me...SO I think my vote would have to be for MIKE for creating MFP and making this whole weight loss thing happen for all of us! Without him I would not have ever found the GREAT AMAZING FRIENDS to help me EVERY DAY And trust me they are wonderful friends! !:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    alot of support on here but i have to say my friends, Molly and Becky. This is my second time using this site to loose weight, the first time i got complacent and quit logging in and it was a disaster, Molly and Becky welcomed me back and have been HUGE support. Thanks to all my new friends for their support also!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    arewethereyet wins. Hands down.
  • obifatkanobi
    obifatkanobi Posts: 190
    Options
    For me it goes beyond MFP, my wife is my biggest supporter on here, with my daughter bringing in a very close second. But it goes far beyond MFP. Thank you Rhonnie, for standing fast and strong, every day, all day long. You truly deserve better, but being a bit selfish, I'm so glad you got stuck with me...
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ah what a lovely idea, I have only just found the lovely Mel, but can see she is wonderful already...:happy: :happy: ... I have to say to Mimi, you have always been very supportive and encouraging!!! Therefore I nominate you for your very own MFP award!!!! :love: :love:
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    ... I have to say to Mimi, you have always been very supportive and encouraging!!! Therefore I nominate you for your very own MFP award!!!! :love: :love:

Yeah I second that!! :flowerforyou:

And just all my MFP friends who are always there everyday with words of encouragement and support, you all know who you are! I don't want to choose just one!

:happy:
  • Rhonnie07
    Rhonnie07 Posts: 36
    Options
    Your welcome,Darlin. You do know that it works both ways. You have been there to help me along the way. At times when I just wanted nothing more then to take it easy you pushed me on. And, I am very grateful for your encouragement.
    I wouldn't be this far along if it weren't for you and Jamie. The support that you two give is amazing. love you
  • MistahLee31
    MistahLee31 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hi everyone!

One lady on MFP has been so fantastic and amazing and motivational and helpful to me that I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to her in a public way, hopefully she'll see it!

She's always ready with a well done and some lovely comment and sends lovely long motivational messages and shares all her amazing knowledge with not just me, with lots of people! :smooched:

MEL GIBSON WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If anyone else has anyone who's been very helpful and a great MFP friend feel free to mention here!

I second that! :-D
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i would have to vote for DJackson230, he is truely inspirational.
    thank you Sir :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    For me it goes beyond MFP, my wife is my biggest supporter on here, with my daughter bringing in a very close second. But it goes far beyond MFP. Thank you Rhonnie, for standing fast and strong, every day, all day long. You truly deserve better, but being a bit selfish, I'm so glad you got stuck with me...
    Ahhhh....that is really sweet!
  • clairebear82
    Options
    Hi everyone!

AGREED, MEL YOU ARE THE BEST!!! x
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,353 Member
    Options
    I love my MFP friends as a whole:heart:!! They all have special qualities that inspire and motivate me to want to succeed at one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life.

A HUGE thanks to them all!! May we all keep encouraging each other when we can to be a healthier and happier person!

Smooches and Hugs!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My vote is for ladyofivy who has kept me going pretty much since I started this thing. No matter how hard I work or how much I do alway's has more to give back than take from me.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ah what a lovely idea, I have only just found the lovely Mel, but can see she is wonderful already...:happy: :happy: ... I have to say to Mimi, you have always been very supportive and encouraging!!! Therefore I nominate you for your very own MFP award!!!! :love: :love:

Wow thanks PlantPot and Princess that's so nice of you :-) everyone on here is lovely and awesome and inspiring in their own ways! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • rna2007
    rna2007 Posts: 9
    Options
    I vote Odonna..she really helps keep me motivated on some days. Constantly reassuring me that I can do this..
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Awwww Mimi !!!!

Your just the sweetest girl ever!!! Thank you so much darlin xxxxxx
    Was feeling pretty crap today after dentist appointment and unable to eat this afternoon, shakey from all the injections :o(
    You've soooooo cheered me up!!!

Thanks you sooooo much :heart:

And to Claire and Lee, thank you so much, it's so lovely to hear I've helped in some way xxxxx
    I'm always here if you need me xxxxx Happy to help xxxx
    I actually get a great deal of satisfaction from helping people and doing what I can to make people feel good :o)
    I enjoy reading what you've all been up to and love responding to everyone's posts xxxx

And I would like to vote for MIMI!!!!!

MIMI :heart: :heart: WE LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXX :heart: :heart:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I don't disagree with any of the other nominations, and the only person previously mentioned that I have any familiarity with is KnightofGod, and I agree that he is a very motivational poster.

I would like to nominate someone who has been around a long time but I don't see her as often, since she has almost reached goal--Tamishumate. If you are not familiar with her, I suggest you check out her profile. As of this writing, she has lost 175 lbs.!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: When she was posting more prolifically, I always find her to be very helpful. Besides, she is a fellow Washingtonian, so I am prejudiced!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: