Anyone out there who actually offers support?

Options

Replies

• tasharosemurphy
    Options
    hi i'm Tasha. I'm 5'7" currently at 210lbs. I started at 240lbs after having my baby girl (who is now 18mths) i started trying to get myself healthier back in nov. My goal is get to 165, and see how that goes. I just started committing to using MFP this week to actually help me break through a plateau i was stuck on for about a month on my own. I haven't gotten any friends on here yet so anyone who wants to add me and help keep me motivated would be awesome!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've lost 105 lbs in the past, through diet and exercise. 25 lbs have crept back on (despite daily exercise and diet) so my Dr suggested I try tracking things online as she's running tests on me. My goal is to lose those 25 lbs and perhaps another 10 on top of that...so 35 total. I'd love to have and to give support! :)
  • Cogal123
    Cogal123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just joined as well after being on ww and miss the interaction of cheering on others and finding motivation. Hoping I can friend some of you as well! I'm in Colorado and have approx 70 lbs to lose forever! Thanks!
  • jheater07
    jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could really use some supportive friends also please feel free to add me!
  • ddjjpm
    ddjjpm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily. I am 31 and have 45ish pounds to go!
  • Danyz
    Danyz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also looking for some friends. All the ones I have are real life friends and they are not very supportive. I am 33, 5'8" and 160. My goal weight is 145ish. Like you I will know when I get there. I have been working out as well as eating better and I have not lost a single pound so I am hoping that working out is doing some good because if not I am likely to get very frustrated.
  • mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm super supportive too, please add me folks... I joined MFP for the FIRST time in 2009, I lost 28lbs with MFP, then guess what, I stopped and gained back almost all the weight. I rejoined in 2011 and .... nothing...

BUT NOW!!!! I'm going to kick *kitten*. I have my fitbit on my bra and I'm ready to take action!

I log on lots every day and my diary is open. I'm going home to Ireland in 3 weeks and I HAVE to lose some weight and while I'm there I'm going to go to the gym, but I'll STILL be logging on every day there too until I come home to the US.

see? I'm super dedicated...:love:
  • BritneyCase
    BritneyCase Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello ^^ i believe i'm around 5'5. i'm up to 248lbs.. i want to be around a size 10!! anyone feel free to add me!! i'm also looking for some friends i could use some supportive friends!! on here ^^. plus i could use some motivation..
  • stacee05
    stacee05 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 27/ 5'9" and have a whole bunch of weight to lose. I just joined - feel free to add me!
  • cymro81
    cymro81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Add me too as I have around the same amount to lose and would really appreciate the support and motivation too!:smile:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Height : 5''4.5
    Highest Weight : 270
    Current Weight: 190
    Goal Weight : 130

If you are not going to bail on this site after 60 days I am willing to offer some support.
  • Cbdaugh2
    Cbdaugh2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 22 years old. I've been using MFP since August, but I haven't linked up due to being embarrassed (yeh... i don't understand why). I'm supportive. 5' and 123 pounds now. I'm close to my goal of 115 pounds and I need friends to help motivate me to continue this journey!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    If you're not doing a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) I'm a great support system. :) I love commenting to people and checking in!
  • tljennin1
    tljennin1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on every day and provide support.
  • mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey also need support. trying really hard and not moving an inch really!! infact today at work someone suggested i was a little old to be expecting!!! two insults in one i am 45 but really !! and expecting so I'm old and fat. I started at170 now 10 days later only 167???? started biking not every day butone to 2 times a week for 3-4 hour 6-14 miles. No deserts no candy logging everything little drinks....... now what?

Hey there! I think you're doing really really well. You LOST 3 pounds, that's really great! You should be really proud of yourself. I'm starting all over again and I'm around 167, my weigh in day is Friday and I would love to have even lost 1 pound. I'm 39 and it's getting harder to lose even though I'm cutting out junk and exercising etc. So it's really positive to hear that you lost 3lbs in 10 days.

Give yourself a big pat on the back, you are awesome, keep up that great work!!!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm age 42, 5'2, 164 lbs with a goal of 135 lbs. I've lost 84 pounds before. I went from a size 18 to a size 4. My mom died and I gained all but 10 pounds back. I have lost 45 pounds, and I need to lose about 30 more. I just joined weight watchers again. That's how I lost it before. I am using MFP because I like the support.
  • SpiceInTraining
    Options
    I would also love to get in touch with some people who I can talk to about starting my weight loss journey.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Very supportive 5'6".
    SW 205, CW 167, GW 140 or 25% body fat
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm on here often and do my best to support my friends. Feel free to add me if you wish.

Good luck on your journey and welcome to MFP. :smile:

8488541.png