Replies

• ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ugh.
  • ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @WinnerVictorious, why do you feel the need to constantly post in vegan/vegetarian threads about how you eat meat? I've seen you post very similar things to this multiple times in threads for vegan/vegetarian people looking for others. You're simply thread hijacking, and it's just dumb and not funny.

please show me where i've ever posted such a thing before. feel free to browse through my post history on my profile. it's open. before you throw around accusations, be sure you are accusing the correct person. to my recollection, i've NEVER posted such a thing before. the closest i can recall was me pointing out that "flexitarian" is just another word for omnivore or expressing mock shock on one of the zillions of threads where a vegetarian was ranting against meat.

vegetarianism/veganism is not even a pet peeve of mine. i save my mockery for the paleo/primal/clean eaters who demonize foods and cause harm to those who try to follow those plans without understanding that they are unnecessary.

secondly, she posted in the Chit Chat, Fun, and Games forum.

where else do i post it. :/
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm vegetarian but don't eat eggs nor drink milk. I occasionally have a bit of cheese.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Slainte :drinker:
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just vegetarian here. I try and limit my animal food intake to cheese for flavour only, and eggs in moderation. I continue to use honey on toast. Feel free to add me, as I often have vegan meals or completely vegan days.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    I moved this topic to Food and Nutrition. :-)
    where else do i post it. :/
  • kkoltcz
    kkoltcz Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm vegan! Come to the vegan boards and you'll find more of us! https://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/46-team-vegan At least there you won't get all of the haters and the where do you get your protein BS. ::sigh::
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am completely vegan (sometimes accidental bone char gets in).
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My diet has been 90-95% vegan for almost three years. Feel free to add me.