Enjoy your workouts!!

Options
Hi, my name is Mike, I'm currently a personal trainer at a few local gyms and still studying in school. However, I want to hear from people to know what their favorite type of workout is! I love getting to know people and what they enjoy to keep in shape. The one thing they will never teach you in school is that everyone is different, and I'm looking to hear about everyone's own personal niche!:smile:

Replies

• elizajane1
    elizajane1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love the AMT machine!!!! I also enjoy working out with someone rather than by myself!
  • Nishi2013
    Nishi2013 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    HIIT...Whether its running intervals or spinning. Also plyometrics. Free weights.
  • MikeDasTrainer
    Options
    Awesome to hear! any particular reason for the AMT compared to other machines?
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying my current work out- the 30 Day Shred...haha I love that Jillian. I know a lot of people find her annoying/tune her out/listen to music while doing the work out, but I like her little "motivational mumbo jumbo" haha.

I like being told how I have to push myself to get the body I want. I especially like when she says "Almost finished" :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Free weights.
  • MikeDasTrainer
    Options
    That's awesome! thanks for the input. You gotta push the threshold to make gains! :smile: